The English Language In 24 Accents.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
I dont know if this was posted here i did a search and did not find anything.
I think it's funny!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABo_DCIdpM"]YouTube - The English Language In 24 Accents[/nomedia]

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
i was waiting for the american accent. lol. He is pretty good.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I've always wondered how people from Great Britain can have such varied accents notwithstanding foreign influence [though I think a lot of ordinary Americans can't tell one from another] considering they're landlocked on an island that's barely larger than one-third of California. People from opposing sides of London can even have differing accents.

I guess that's what happens when your society was based on strong class separation.

monX

Established Member
I work with Brits and Australians so I hear these accents everyday and this guy is pretty good! Was also waiting to hear the American accent :)

SRNA

Established Member
I think he was making fun of me at the part where he did the southern accent.....really.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
I've always wondered how people from Great Britain can have such varied accents notwithstanding foreign influence [though I think a lot of ordinary Americans can't tell one from another] considering they're landlocked on an island that's barely larger than one-third of California. People from opposing sides of London can even have differing accents.

I guess that's what happens when your society was based on strong class separation.
I've meet English people, Irish & Welsh but the Scottish Accent if very difficult to understand because they speak very softly w/o emphasis as the rest and we do it's almost kinda a muffled type of speech.

musclefan21

Established Member
perfect addition to southern accent "get me a beer and make sure it is cold this time bitch!" :lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty funny vid. I've always thought it interesting that although the distance between Boston and the Bronx (or New Jersey) isn't that far apart, the accent between Boston, the Bronx, and Connecticut are different.

Users who are viewing this thread