The facts are in: Zyborg is right Tezz is wrong

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm ashamed to admit the things I would do for this very car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think your referencing to the very same shameful deeds I did commit......to get this very car Mr. @jessie_sanders ....:ROFLMAO:. Driving these S197 GT500 SS's is like jumping on a wild bull and hanging on for dear life ...lol

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Then try a ‘93 Cobra and really remember raw.
Love your car Mineral Grey is sweet.
-J

Drive a 67-70…

There’s always something rougher available. All about finding your combination of appearance, driver friendliness, and performance.

Personally, I want a 69/70 fastback, a fox of some variety, an 03/04, and my GT500. That should really round out the collection.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
And then there are those of us that think both of these are.... lesser in smiles per mile than a GT350, which is a proper drivers car.

If you want more than 'me mash pedal, me shit pants and go fast' caveman driving then the GT350 is the clear best Mustang Ford's made.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
And then there are those of us that think both of these are.... lesser in smiles per mile than a GT350, which is a proper drivers car.

If you want more than 'me mash pedal, me shit pants and go fast' caveman driving then the GT350 is the clear best Mustang Ford's made.

I'll bet my oil filters are cheaper
But we are just talking handling and driving characteristics here.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Until the new mach 1 was made

Sent from my LM-G820 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Good point.
-J
IMG_2245.jpeg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Drive a 67-70…

There’s always something rougher available. All about finding your combination of appearance, driver friendliness, and performance.

Personally, I want a 69/70 fastback, a fox of some variety, an 03/04, and my GT500. That should really round out the collection.
It truly is something going back to back driving a 67 fastback, then a 90 fox convertible, then a 03 cobra and finally a 19 350 with heated/cooled seats

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread