THE HIGHWAYMEN Trailer #1 - Netflix

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It was solid, much better than Triple Frontier

Should I not waste my time with Triple Frontier? I’ve heard a lot of negatives about it. I did watch Cocaine island it was kinda different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Should I not waste my time with Triple Frontier? I’ve heard a lot of negatives about it. I did watch Cocaine island it was kinda different.

If you're super bored and looking to kill time, sure. But it's nothing special at all.

The only great part of that movie was Ben Afflec's last scene.... Which i jumped up in joy, and wished Batman would of ended the same way.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Can't wait to see this movie!

If you don't know the history of the Texas Rangers, they became famous because they weren't afraid to use tactics that other lawmen wouldn't dream of doing. They still don't play around to this day. They garner more respect from Texans than any other law enforcement agency, including local PD or the FBI.

And yes, in the guidelines for dress code, they are required to be dressed in "conservative western attire", much like our state troopers are required to wear a cowboy style hat.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If you're super bored and looking to kill time, sure. But it's nothing special at all.

The only great part of that movie was Ben Afflec's last scene.... Which i jumped up in joy, and wished Batman would of ended the same way.

I’ll skip it then lol. I’ve heard more negatives to out way the positives.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Thought it was interesting. Really enjoyed the end credits where they showed actual history. I would say if that happened today....the last scenes......lol wow.

Users who are viewing this thread