monX

Established Member
Can you do this job???

[youtube_browser]Dae7DdfJ1ts[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
if i had to climb that everyday, id bring a lotta different things with me and see how big of a dent i could make in the earth below by dropping them off haha, i bet a can of coke from that height could do some damage hahahaha. Man, that job must have some insane insurance quotes, I could see alotta people dying in that career.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
The announcer stated that if a storm rolled in, that there's no quick way to the ground....What about a parachute??

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
if i had to climb that everyday, id bring a lotta different things with me and see how big of a dent i could make in the earth below by dropping them off haha, i bet a can of coke from that height could do some damage hahahaha.

That probably would be fun....What about a can of Campbell's chunky, or a can of Dinty Moore? LOL Also bub, you might wanna shorten your sig before you get mod-slapped.....

7.62x51

Established Member
I would do it for $10k, no less. I'm sure it's a lot less stressful and more fun after the first time up.

If you climbed in progressions over a set period of time (say, 30 days or whatever). I doubt climbing at the height would even be scary anymore

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
No way in hell! EVER!
I want to see how hard it is to come down!

monX

Established Member
The announcer stated that if a storm rolled in, that there's no quick way to the ground....What about a parachute??

Exactly my thoughts, if they just have parachutes in-case someone slips or a lightning occurs you just jump off for a little ride and you're back on earth in a minute.

And who wouldn't want to be back on the ground so quickly after this horrifying task?

Users who are viewing this thread