The knockout game

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
What a shame "the Wrong Guy" couldn't kill the whole mob of kids watching as well.

Sounds like a fun game... :nonono:

:smmon:

20redfire03

Established Member
i find this absolutely pathetic. what should the guy have done? i assume the parents think he should have just took the beat down like a man from their children? and what because it was a big knife it makes it worse? i dont care if the guy was carrying around a sword, self defense is self defense. these kids clearly picked the WRONG guy as the OP stated. im just going off the facts presented in the video and in no way am i trying to offend anyone, but what is this world coming too? :shrug: :nonono:

After SNF went off, on the news they showed a video of people jumping a guy on a train and next thing a guy pulled out a sword. I dont know what happened next or it was real but was pretty funny either way.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Justice was served, end of story.

This guy protected himself from potential death and the idiot on the other end got what he deserved. Hopefully this will be a lesson for the next person thinking it's "fun" and "cool" to randomly pick someone to assault.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Sounds like a pile of shit to me and got what he deserved. I always carry a knife on me and when i have my family with me there is a .40 in my glovebox. I live in the desert now and their is alot of meth heads around. I recent got stuck doing some offroading and one wanted my money. I told him i had non to give but he still insisted. I pulled a large knife on him after he got in my face and the dude quickly took off.

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
ofcourse they try to play the race card... lol too bad 1 is still alive

and LOL at "that's someone's baby..." everyone is somebody's baby u stupid POS

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You have to be some kind of stupid to think you're going to get justice when your kids INTENTIONALLY attacked and tried to knockout another human being and they were stabbed/murdered. They got what they deserved. :nonono:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Parents be like......'My kids dead because some guy killed them that were attacking just be trying to play a game, no me gusta"...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'm sorry your son ended up dead for some stupid childish "prank" he decided to partake in but give me a F'ing break! Oh my god, this man is still out there roaming the streets, blah, blah, blah... of course he is, he didn't do anything wrong except defend himself from letting two little punk kids kick his ass. Maybe it was a little excessive but at the time the guy had no idea what their intentions were. Sorry but this is not a Treyvon Williams case... these kids attacked him, end of story.

Machdup1

Established Member
The guy who killed the poor innocent kid clearly was wrong. He let one of the little bastards live.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Hope this doesn't catch on in Texas. I do know of a game that went on in downtown Austin for awhile. Not sure what they called it but a group of people in a vehicle would roll up next to somebody walking down the road and one person would get out of the car and slap the person in the face and take off and jump back in the car. :nonono: It was a problem for about a month then it went away. If that knockout game caught on in Texas there would probably be a bunch of dead people.
Count Coup (coo)
The biggest credit was to the man who could first touch a fallen enemy. The Cheyennes bravest act was to count coup on - to touch or strike - a living, unhurt man and to leave him alive. This was frequently done.

Cases are often told of where, when the lines of two opposing tribes faced each other in battle, some brave man rode out in front of his people, charge upon his enemy, ran through their line, struck one of them, and then turning and riding back, joined his own party.

It was evidence of bravery for a man to go into battle carrying no weapon that could harm at a distance. It was more creditable to carry a lance than a bow and arrows; a hatchet or war club than a lance; and the bravest thing of all was to go into a fight with nothing more than a whip, or a long twig- called a coup stick.

The Cheyennes counted coup on an enemy three times; that is to say, three men might touch the body and receive credit, according to the order in which this was done. The Arapahoes touched four times. When the Cheyennes were allied with the Arapahoes (which they often were) during a fight a total of seven coups could be counted, causing great confusion during the battle.

Yellow Shirt
Odd things happened in conjunction with the practice of counting coup. The case of Yellow Shirt is a good example:

In the great battle that took place on Wolf Creek in 1838, between the allied Kiowa, Comanches, and Apaches, on the one hand, and the Cheyennes and Arapaho on the other, coup was counted on Yellow Shirt, a Kiowa, nine times. When the charge was made on the Kiowa camp, Yellow shirt was fighting on foot and was touched three times, but not seriously injured.

Later, he reached his village, mounted a horse, came out to fight, and was touched three times on horseback. Almost immediately afterward his horse was killed and his leg broken, and he sat on the ground still fighting by shooting arrows, and was again touched three times and killed.

So in all coup was counted nine times on Yellow Shirt, all of which were allowed. In another case coup was counted nine times on a Pawnee, who was not killed and finally got away.

Source:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread