The knockout game

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. stab some kid to death just because they were out playing a game?!

/sarcasm

hopefully they never catch the guy. he was just minding his own business and protecting himself. i dont care if they were a couple of 12 year old kids (ive seen some BIG ones). people have been killed from one good hit, let alone a real ass whooping :nonono:

Spoolx

Established Member
wow. stab some kid to death just because they were out playing a game?!

/sarcasm

hopefully they never catch the guy. he was just minding his own business and protecting himself. i dont care if they were a couple of 12 year old kids (ive seen some BIG ones). people have been killed from one good hit, let alone a real ass whooping :nonono:

They already caught him and said he was innocent.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I feel sorry for those kids who were not raised properly in making the poor decision to assault a man.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
That guy is lucky this didn't happen in jersey or he would be in jail for carrying a knife for an unlawful reason....

+65,000 on the fact that its a shame both of these kids aren't dead.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm probably going to hell but I found the ending of the story to be quite satisfying.

The man who defended himself did the tax payers a service because the dead boy was well on his way of becoming a statistic who ended up in jail and in trouble with the law over and over. Maybe the survivor will use the experience as a Scared Straight lesson.

Was the defender black or white?

SVT4ME

Established Member
This is how upside down people's thinking is, they attack a person and lose. Now they want the law to come to their aid.

rubicon1979

Established Member
Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

The sad part is it will take a lot more of this before this problem will ever get better.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
It even says in the police report that his friends STATED they attacked "The Wrong Guy", and he in turn acted on self defense. Your damn kids friends even ratted him out.

Those parents should be stabbed for being worthless...

hb712

Established Member
I disagree, I think he should be charged with murder during the commission of a felony.

In Connecticut, one must commit an enumerated felony under C.G.S.A. Section 53a-54c in order to be charged with felony murder.

I've never heard of this "game" before. I hope it doesn't come up around Columbus, though it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Last edited:

Dragu1a

Established Member
Count Coup (coo)
The biggest credit was to the man who could first touch a fallen enemy. The Cheyennes bravest act was to count coup on - to touch or strike - a living, unhurt man and to leave him alive. This was frequently done.

Cases are often told of where, when the lines of two opposing tribes faced each other in battle, some brave man rode out in front of his people, charge upon his enemy, ran through their line, struck one of them, and then turning and riding back, joined his own party.

It was evidence of bravery for a man to go into battle carrying no weapon that could harm at a distance. It was more creditable to carry a lance than a bow and arrows; a hatchet or war club than a lance; and the bravest thing of all was to go into a fight with nothing more than a whip, or a long twig- called a coup stick.

The Cheyennes counted coup on an enemy three times; that is to say, three men might touch the body and receive credit, according to the order in which this was done. The Arapahoes touched four times. When the Cheyennes were allied with the Arapahoes (which they often were) during a fight a total of seven coups could be counted, causing great confusion during the battle.

Yellow Shirt
Odd things happened in conjunction with the practice of counting coup. The case of Yellow Shirt is a good example:

In the great battle that took place on Wolf Creek in 1838, between the allied Kiowa, Comanches, and Apaches, on the one hand, and the Cheyennes and Arapaho on the other, coup was counted on Yellow Shirt, a Kiowa, nine times. When the charge was made on the Kiowa camp, Yellow shirt was fighting on foot and was touched three times, but not seriously injured.

Later, he reached his village, mounted a horse, came out to fight, and was touched three times on horseback. Almost immediately afterward his horse was killed and his leg broken, and he sat on the ground still fighting by shooting arrows, and was again touched three times and killed.

So in all coup was counted nine times on Yellow Shirt, all of which were allowed. In another case coup was counted nine times on a Pawnee, who was not killed and finally got away.

Source:

what the **** did i just read?

In Connecticut, one must commit an enumerated felony under C.G.S.A. Section 53a-54c in order to be charged with felony murder.

I've never heard of this "game" before. I hope it doesn't come up around Columbus, though it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

what part of columbus? i haven't seen many cobras around...

crew_dawg16

Established Member
tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

KurtDog

Established Member
I see two problems with this story:

1) Only one of the thugs is dead. The other one survived.
2) The news anchor chick is not in my bed right now. DAM shes HOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread