The knockout game

03cobrah

Established Member
Black mob picks on ‘The Wrong Guy’

So when DeAndre and his gang of eight to 10 left the parking lot in a Meriden mall just a few weeks ago – soon after the park beat-down – he was confident little could go wrong when he told his friends he wanted to “beat someone up.”

They found their victim a few minutes later. Soon DeAndre and his confederate, Deshaun Jones, were peeling off from the group, heading for a guy walking home from work. Alone.

We don’t know his name or race or much else about him other than this: He was The Wrong Guy.

With their friends lurking less than 100 yards away, DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy. Then came the surprise: The Wrong Guy fought back. He pulled a knife. Soon DeAndre was dead, and Deshaun was on his way to the emergency room.

cliffs
-High teenagers decide to play knockout game (a game where innocent victims are targeted and attacked until unconscious)
-Attacked the wrong guy and got stabbed to death
-Police say his actions are justified
-Parents and supporters defend the teens actions and want justice.

[youtube_browser]pu7iMR_Sxgk[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
What I don't understand is the parents saying there kids were running from the attacker! So it makes it ok to jump some random citizen, try to knock him out, and when he retaliates and defends himself, the attackers are now the victim? Give me a freaking break.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
you failed to raise your kids correctly, and then bitch when they get killed when they went out looking for trouble..

01bluesnake

Established Member
Typical of their families trying to blame it on the other person and how their kids are angel's and never did anything wrong. These kids got what they deserved and the parents just don't want to hear it. Thankfully they did pick the right guy to jump, or like every other time could of been fatal to the attacked or serious injury for just walking home.

20redfire03

Established Member
They got what they deserved. Who gives a shit if her son is at home recovering from his wounds. If he hadn't decided to jump someone with his friend he wouldn't have his wounds and his friend wouldn't be dead. Justice has been served in this case and it should be left as it is. But they will now want to ban knives as they are dangerous.

coposrv

Established Member
So a group of kids jumped an innocent guy walking home. Guy stabbed and killed one while defending himself? Problem?

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I'm starting to think I need to walk around with a knife more often.

Users who are viewing this thread