The LONE SURVIVOR movie trailer

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Read the book as well. Very sad, but an amazing story. I'll definitely be seeing it and I hope it's accurate.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Oh I see they are fighting in south Dakota. God they stop using Marky mark in war movie, he sucks at acting.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Looking forward to this! The book was excellent. Also just finished reading Seal of Honor based on Michael Murphy,who was the AOIC on Operation Red Wings. These men are true warriors.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Oh I see they are fighting in south Dakota. God they stop using Marky mark in war movie, he sucks at acting.

You shut your whore mouth! :lol1: You can't say he's a bad actor with the role he played in The Departed though. He wouldn't have been selected for such a movie if he couldn't act.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I know a lot of our members here are either a veteran, active, or a down right supporter of the military. This looks to be a great movie about 4 heroic men 3 of which paid the ultimate price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQFGPnncOKw

Read the book, and will be seeing this movie for sure..

Already marked my calendar - Jan 10, 2014

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
Looks awesome I really think any movie with Mark in it is great this one will be no different. :rockon:

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I have a special place in my heart for OUR Troops serving and that have served!! This movie will be a must see for me!! THANKS!!!!! To ALL who have served!!!!!!

Military is the "BACKBONE" of this country!!

Users who are viewing this thread