The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
He shouldnt have died, but he shouldnt have resisted arrest to begin with.
The drugs killed him not the police. Knee to the neck while uncomfortable is not a way to asphyxiate someone. Knee to the neck can break it but that’s not what happened.

Why did they feel the need kneel sit on him for 9 minutes who knows? It sure was not decent of them but it did not kill him.
“Stop resisting” is every officer’s favorite line during arrest.

-Adds another charge
-Assumes detainee is resisting & aggressor
-Gives officer free excuse to be reckless with victim
So easy to be the Monday morning q....
The activist yelling for Leo jobs gets killed, then shoots an unarmed suspect in training. His main take away? Compliance. If you comply you will survive!

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
One of the cops attorneys said something about wait until the full unedited video comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The video has it all IMO.

Do you think the cops were overly aggressive? The video shows a cop drawing a gun on a guy sitting in his car that was acting strange but did not seem to deserve the treatment that he got.

Do you think Floyd got what he deserved? The video shows someone resisting arrest, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

The cops come across as straight assholes and Floyd comes off as someone that could have done a better job complying with the cops instructions. Note that the cops that first responded were ****ing park police not street cops. Maybe they think they are tough guys because their job consists of yelling at joggers that piss in the bushes. I am not sure if that matters but it could have.

Twisted2v

Established Member
The drugs killed him not the police. Knee to the neck while uncomfortable is not a way to asphyxiate someone. Knee to the neck can break it but that’s not what happened.

Why did they feel the need kneel sit on him for 9 minutes who knows? It sure was not decent of them but it did not kill him.

So easy to be the Monday morning q....
The activist yelling for Leo jobs gets killed, then shoots an unarmed suspect in training. His main take away? Compliance. If you comply you will survive!

Wait until it happens to you. Hope you don’t lift.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

-Adds another charge

yeah.... except... that doesn’t apply here as he was clearly resisting.

Ol’ boy George sure didn’t help himself. Nevermind the fact that he was a scumbag. Had it coming.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Wait until it happens to you. Hope you don’t lift.
Lift?

What happens to me? Until I’m arrested? Wait until I hold a gun to a pregnant ladies belly while my friends rob her home? Or wait until I’m high on drugs and knowingly pass counterfeit bills?

For the record I do believe Ahmaud Arbery was murdered!

However I feel the more important factor is trying to keep blacks from being killed by other blacks and blacks being killed before birth! But I’m assuming you don’t care about these murders?

MG0h3

Established Member

-Adds another charge

Ok

Your point of view is what every cum guzzling lib says.

I see we have two at least.

How ya like that?

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member
what about driving under the obvious influence? even though he was parked it still counts no? Really, my take away from that latest video was... stop resisting..

MG0h3

Established Member
@MG0h3 from your perspective do you think the vid helps or hurts the cops?

I didn’t watch it. I’ll check it out.

In my opinion, nothing justifies what those cops did/allowed to happen. I don’t even think they were choking him with the knee on the neck. I think it was positional along with weight on his back. He eventually became too fatigued to breathe and passed out. Then died.

Even if a subject tries to kill you and you shoot him, you’re supposed to secure him and render aid.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
If you're a white guy in this situation? Shut your white trash ass mouth the **** up and get in the police car! You won't get shot or choked out!
If you're a black guy in this situation? Shut your black ass mouth the **** up and get in the police car! You won't get shot or choked out!
In the heat of the moment, the Men in blue don't see color first. They focus on the trouble that brought them there...

MG0h3

Established Member
@MG0h3 from your perspective do you think the vid helps or hurts the cops?

Ok, just watched the video.

Subject definitely seemed frantic/desperate and under some sort of mental/emotional distress from the get go. The reason or cause is irrelevant.

Regarding the whole fiasco trying to get him in the car. Again his ramblings suggest some sort of mental/emotional disturbance. Lots of “I don’t need to win “ or something like that, whatever that means. Said “I can’t choke” on accident while in unit.

So he’s def resisting, but not assaultive. Most use of force policies would allow OC spray and some pressure point manipulation.

He did seem to be winning/getting his way. I think the officers were probably a little confused as to what to do. Subject is, according to subject, fighting for his life, but not assaultive.

I could see how the officers might think he’s full of shit. But watching it while not involved, the suspicious part is that he isn’t assaultive or even trying to run from what I see.

Might have been a case for EMS where they sedate him. Potentially some excited delirium going on.

To your original question, I’d say it helps the officers. All we saw before was them sitting on him. Now we know they had been struggling for quite some time.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Helps the cops. That’s obvious. There is no question that the dirt bag resisted arrest.

Do you know the difference between not complying and resisting?

IDK whats happened to you over the years or if this is just a shtick, but it's trash whatever it is.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you know the difference between not complying and resisting?

IDK whats happened to you over the years or if this is just a shtick, but it's trash whatever it is.

lol okay bro... you keep crying for that scum bag.

Not 2 cents would be given for his “cause”.

Users who are viewing this thread