the most bad ass vette ever is up for sale!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn...From the add.
"exhaust note is very tame considering there is 2600+ horsepower worth of turbo's on this beast".

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
interesting that the turbo inlets are so close together like that. I wonder at the amounts of air those things are drawing in if theres any cavitation around that area.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is one beastly Vette you'd have an absolute blast (literally) with on weekends. 2600hp+! I know the seller says it drives normally around town, but that would have to be more than a bit scary at times for the average driver. Someone is going to get a great car there.

10splaya22

Established Member
Wow, that is one beastly Vette you'd have an absolute blast (literally) with on weekends. 2600hp+! I know the seller says it drives normally around town, but that would have to be more than a bit scary at times for the average driver. Someone is going to get a great car there.

Well I would imagine with 509 ci it would have plenty of torque to drive that on the street but couldn't imagine what happens when those turbos spool up...You may need a 1/2 mile stretch just to hit full boost lol.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Yeah, I saw the plate in the back and it was like...wtf? I could imagine sneezing at a stop light and inadvertently yanking the front-end off the ground. I wonder how it drives in the rain?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is badass!

I might have missed it, but I dont see any mention of actual HP? Just "2600hp worth of turbos"...

mrlrd1

Established Member
That is badass!

I might have missed it, but I dont see any mention of actual HP? Just "2600hp worth of turbos"...

Did you read the ad? He had it on the dyno for low boost tuning. High boost tuning is NOT done on a dyno, it's done on the track, which it has yet to see. Again, this is all in the ad!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you read the ad? He had it on the dyno for low boost tuning. High boost tuning is NOT done on a dyno, it's done on the track, which it has yet to see. Again, this is all in the ad!

I did read the ad, which is why I asked...if it was on the dyno, i'm just curious what it made. One hell of a build for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread