the neighbors dog

03cobrah

Established Member
So i've become fed up with my neighbors dog barking at random times during the day. unfortunately almost every time he's barking he wakes up my little baby sister sleeping in the next room. i've asked him if he could please keep his dog under control but the problem keeps arising.

so i decided to play a prank on him and turned the volume up the tv in his living room to about 95%. it looked like a surround sound system so it got pretty loud. i feel bad now cause the dog was in there too and probably hurt his ears but at the time I was pissed. come to think about it i feel bad now that i did that :(

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

i was thinking this lmfao! couldn't remember who it was though.

Universal remote...that's ****ed up lmfao :lol:
you should turn it off at random times when he's watching tv:rockon:

I hate when people interrupt me and i'm watching Suits, i love that show but hardly get to see it, i'm always busy, but yeah buddy called me last 5 mins of show, i told him i'd call back, he kept talking so i hung up on him :burnout:

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member

I hate when people interrupt me and i'm watching Suits, i love that show but hardly get to see it, i'm always busy, but yeah buddy called me last 5 mins of show, i told him i'd call back, he kept talking so i hung up on him :burnout:

I remember reading something earlier like this but i couldnt remember where i saw it, thought i was going crazy haha.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Win !

so i've become fed up with my neighbors dog barking at random times during the day. Unfortunately almost every time he's barking he wakes up my little baby sister sleeping in the next room. I've asked him if he could please keep his dog under control but the problem keeps arising.

So i decided to play a prank on him and turned the volume up the tv in his living room to about 95%. It looked like a surround sound system so it got pretty loud. I feel bad now cause the dog was in there too and probably hurt his ears but at the time i was pissed. Come to think about it i feel bad now that i did that :(

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member

:nonono:

ItsReal93

Established Member
My neighbors dog enjoys barking for hours in the middle of the night. It boggles my mind that they don't hear it/it doesn't bother them but Omg that's funny!!!

Users who are viewing this thread