The new Ford Shelby Cobra Roadster

COBRA32

Established Member
With over 600 horsepower I would have no problem with it at all!
V-10 6.4 liter engine normally-aspirated at 605 horsepower and 501 lb-feet of torque, 190 mph top end and at a price of a Viper sign me up. Supercharged it was said to have well over 700 horsepower if needed

Aaron_01

Banned
Wow thats f*ckin sweet!!! I like it all! Door handles are cool, shifter looks nice, kinda like the GTs, enigne of course I love it, and I can see this going great in my stable next to the GT. Wow, so many damn nice cars comin out! I need to win the lottery!!

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
I definately don't need that to grow on me to like, because I already love it! All I can think right now is Holy SH!T. Is it really being produced is my only question?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Could this be why Shelby and Ford signed an agreement last year? I'm expecting that this will actually be produced to be a direct competitor to the Viper and Z06 Vette. We'll see.

nj7703

Established Member
Remember how cool the 05 Cobra concept was? no way this car comes to market looking like it does.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
personally, Im not a big fan of the half oval mouth opening.....looks too cut-off.....if they put the old style oval opening on it, with a set of chrome fangs, and more rounded headlights then IMO it would look better, this looks a little too boxy, where everything on the old ones was smooth and rounded out.

Users who are viewing this thread