The New Koenigsegg Jesko

blk02edge

Established Member
I think he is easily the most impressive person in the automotive industry, maybe ever. BUT I think every single koenessgeggeaeg is ugly as sin.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I think he is easily the most impressive person in the automotive industry, maybe ever. BUT I think every single koenessgeggeaeg is ugly as sin.

Mhmmm...
8F851697-EB64-4891-917B-1E71A0AED833.jpeg

Kevins89notch

Established Member

Your opinion no longer matters when the company has been around for countless years, you claim to highly respect the man, but still play the childish meme of not being able to spell the company's name.

How you anyone NOT like those doors?

blk02edge

Established Member
Your opinion no longer matters when the company has been around for countless years, you claim to highly respect the man, but still play the childish meme of not being able to spell the company's name.

How you anyone NOT like those doors?
25 years is countless? Sorry bout your triggered math skills. Also, dgaf about your opinion either. Christian is an engineering/design god. I just dont like the looks. Simple

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He sucks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I cant stand listening to him because he just always sounds excited about everything he talks about. It just comes off as fake because seeing a 458 or Huracan for the thousandth time is not as exciting as he can make it out to be.

badmpg03

Established Member
I smile watching Koenigsegg shake up the supercar industry, in particular shaking up Bugatti. Everyone is trying to catch up on the innovations. Koenigsegg is only 46 yrs old too...excited for what is to come from them.
The story about naming his current masterpiece of a car after his father was touching as well.

And lots of hating on Shmee! I think you can tell he genuinely loves cars. He shows private collections/models no one else does. I have grown to like his channel.

sono

Established Member
Transmission looks like something we might see in 20 years on our cars. Very cool!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It was worth watching for Christian von K himself going thru the car. I noticed in the dyno looking room the engine appeared to have Precision turbos.
So, twin Precision’s for a 1600hp 5.0 E85 application eh? Maybe I’ll call Precision and order the Koenigsegg spec turbos?
-J

blk02edge

Established Member
What, you think the laferrari or new Ford gt is ugly too? Crazy!!
Nope, I like those two, only ones I dont like are what I listed plus 458 italias and R8's are also about as dull as a supercar can possibly be.

I like the 90's-early 2000's stuff best.

Users who are viewing this thread