The New Mustang..

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
It's an old video, but I have never seen that much footage from the incident. Every other video I had seen cut off right as soon as the kid hits the wall.

I remember there was some kid saying 'is my bike okay?' And the camera man was saying 'shut up you'll get another bike'

Rofl.

Stevo151

Established Member
everytime i watch it i think to myself how dumb can you be? shit my lil brother whos 14 knows how to drive stick somewhat...

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
28, really liked the link in your sig. I love that site, and have seen those cognitive media drawings there before but never that one. Good stuff! :beer:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
welcome.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
28, really liked the link in your sig. I love that site, and have seen those cognitive media drawings there before but never that one. Good stuff! :beer:

Glad you liked it.. :beer:

And again to all you hard a$$es, I apologized about it being a repost. As you can see not ALL of us had seen it....:bored:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you liked it.. :beer:

And again to all you hard a$$es, I apologized about it being a repost. As you can see not ALL of us had seen it....:bored:

No need to apologize. As you can see, a repost is only a repost to those who have already seen it. And it's hard to search older threads for a video already posted. :dw: Besides, this is the extended version. I for one only saw the short version some years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread