The New Robocop

FordGTGuy

Established Member
What do you think?

original1.jpg

original-1.jpg

police-car-robocop-set-01-768x1024.jpg

[Youtube_browser]dAG0YKetl18[/Youtube_browser][Youtube_browser]rzmuvtREnnw[/Youtube_browser]

I hope he has a video screen to see where his going on the motorcycle....

Last edited:

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Yeah I own it on Bluray, great movie.

111_6_large.jpg

Looks pretty good on bluray, take into account the above picture is downsized and doesn't look as good as the bluray.

Looks like batman, I'll pass

And batman was a bad movie?

Last edited:

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Yeah I own it on Bluray, great movie.

Looks pretty good on bluray, take into account the above picture is downsized and doesn't look as good as the bluray.

And batman was a bad movie?

I've never gotten into the whole bluray, my brother is always preaching to me how amazing it is. I still have a ton of DVD's :/ I had a ps3 but it got stolen at my last duty station over a year ago, haven't replaced it yet. I only had it for the exclusives like Uncharted, MGS mostly stick to my xbox and netflix lol.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
I've never gotten into the whole bluray, my brother is always preaching to me how amazing it is. I still have a ton of DVD's :/ I had a ps3 but it got stolen at my last duty station over a year ago, haven't replaced it yet. I only had it for the exclusives like Uncharted, MGS mostly stick to my xbox and netflix lol.

I would advise buying a small bluray disc drive that you can put away, it would require hooking up to a desktop or laptop computer but it's cheaper and much smaller than a PS3. Sorry to hear about someone stealing your PS3 I hate that crap. Blurays are a lot cheaper than they've ever been you can go to Walmart, Target or Bestbuy and pick up a ton for $5-$10 each. You would need a laptop that can do 1920x1080 and HDMI out.

27-249-060-TS.jpg

$70

Newegg.com - PLEXTOR USB 2.0 4X External BD ROM Drive Model PX-B120U

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
As long as they bring back the Beretta Auto 9 from the original movie I'm good! ED 209 still scares the hell out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread