The nicest street notch in the world

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really nice Notch for sure, but I've seen a few that would challenge it for "Nicest Street Notch In The World" crown right here on SVTP.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Seen the car in person @ NMRA last year in BG. Love it but like others, not a huge fan of the color and the wing really needs to go!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
How does he run 8's with no cage?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Brian's black notch that runs 8's and looks completely stock from the outside save wheels and lowering. He's got a full cage and (I think) chute for racing though.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
How does he run 8's with no cage?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Brian's black notch that runs 8's and looks completely stock from the outside save wheels and lowering. He's got a full cage and (I think) chute for racing though.

We have an event thats called no et that doesnt show the times. Its basically all the street racers from detroit and some from chi town that come race guys from detroit. A friend that works in the tower said theres also an 8 second car that has bench seats no cage and no seatbelts.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
It's definitely an out of this world car... I don't think anyone's doubting that. But I'd much rather have Novi357's car... Or judging by the signature, xr_1's car (we need more pictures/info!).

jvert

Established Member
I would take it!! Those things are so hard to find now in good condition.

DATS TTRAH!

Established Member
im diggin the color mainly bc its different and makes it look slow reminds me of a caddy!! honestly, i think XR_1 CAR Seems to be the true thriller from seeing his signature :)

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Ok its a rare car to 1 of 46 tropical yellow notchs made that year.

jfsram

Established Member
I think it's an excellent colour choice for a sleeper.

As for the nicest notch? I doubt the builder was aiming for that. Just a super clean package to wrap around the 8 second drivetrain.

The colour should be broken up a bit. Either with the black body moulding and black door handles or at least rock the 5.0 badges.

Users who are viewing this thread