The nicest street notch in the world

oneredstang

Established Member
car is ok, but one would think that if your gonna spend that much money that you could weld up the holes under the hood.... attention to detail ftl

Teal Terminator

Established Member
The color is definitely not my favorite but just b/c it is so clean and something different (color-wise) AND that it's fast as hell, I love it! :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Sleeper and cool build yes, but "nicest in the world"....

I agree Novi357's car is badass as well as this 84 Notch that I had posted.

DSCN0675.jpg

100_1975.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
thats lidio of alternative auto's car. he does top notch work, I'm running his Xcal3 tune on my marauder

When I first saw the pictures that's what I thought, I can remember seeing that car on his website back when I use to have my marauder.

It's an awesome car though except that color.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
That's a rare original color i believe. Friend of mine has an almond coupe....cleaner than that one. Seen it in person too.....my friends is FLAWLESS

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I am fond of the 1987 color Medium Yellow myself...

My Car:

000_0913.gif

Link to info: [ame="http://www.wvstreets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23913"]Medium Yellow '87 notch[/ame]

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Found this on another forum.....

According to the Fox Body Mustang Recognition Guide 1979-1993, one of two books every Fox owner should have in their library, there were 137 5.0 LX coupes in Almond built in 1989.

BLK93GT

Established Member
I respect that he kept the car the orignal color which is VERY rare, EDIT, just saw this is an '88 which is Mimosa but the same actual color. I would have to look up the amount made but I'm sure it is around 100 or less...

PLUS the fact he kept the interior all original is nice to see as well, rather than jump on the black interior bandwagon everyone else does.

It may be a love/hate thing but it is a one owner car that has been taken care of while still making it fast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread