the not so new noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
We wanted to challenge fuzzie in his 4valve setup, but he had to go turbo now :rolleyes: :lol:

I know, that would have been fun. Well the challenge is still there. My truck wont be NEAR as light the race 4 valve truck yall are building but I should make more quite a bit more power. I'm down for a race. We/Me need to get off our ass's and get something put together for an all SVT meet/track rental.

id like to see that race...

Me too Derek haha.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Hah, thats funny, because you kept threatening me on AIM that you were going to ban me and give me infractions and you consistantly kept deleting or editing my posts, all because you disagreed. . . and you want to give advice on unprofessionalism. And eventually you did give me an infraction after I brought out that you were unfairly treating my posts. You are not supposed to be biased as a moderator. I quit psoting there already as if anything posted contradicts, disagrees, or even just has a different view as one of your buddies, you immediately rid the posts. Many of the members there all compain how Nloc is a Nazi site, when in reality, take a step back and look again, it is the site you moderate! I have no intention of posting over there because of you and some of your cronies. However I still log on seldomly to check PM's as I still get questions and praises from offering tech advice and helping others when I can. Stan

Stan,

You can say what you like, but you can get in trouble there, just as easily as I could get in trouble here, rules are rules, and I pm'd them to you, if you want to drag up AIM convo's I have a dozen or so saved up I can start quoting, but I think even SVTP's fairly leinant profanity filter would turn most of it into *'s. I would want Dante to have to reconsider the letters at the end of your screen name as well.

What I can say for fact is you would rarely ever see any vendor, or their employee on the boards act in a manner like you guys do (Derek and Stan) and if they did, then they were removed from posting sooner or later, it is unprofessional, and IMO detrimental to any business you are connected with, seriously Stan, do you think people see Fordfanstan@DMP posting attacks and snide remarks thinking to themselves "Yeah, this is who I would spend 10 grand with"......................

Again, luckily I am not in business, have no vested interest in any business, and can freely call it as I see it.

I think I have typed enough in this thread, I do not enjoy things like this, but I felt motivated to put what you could call "My version of the truth" out there, so there is more to read than your side of the story.

Thanks again,

Ian

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Stan,

You can say what you like, but you can get in trouble there, just as easily as I could get in trouble here, rules are rules, and I pm'd them to you, if you want to drag up AIM convo's I have a dozen or so saved up I can start quoting, but I think even SVTP's fairly leinant profanity filter would turn most of it into *'s. I would want Dante to have to reconsider the letters at the end of your screen name as well.

What I can say for fact is you would rarely ever see any vendor, or their employee on the boards act in a manner like you guys do (Derek and Stan) and if they did, then they were removed from posting sooner or later, it is unprofessional, and IMO detrimental to any business you are connected with, seriously Stan, do you think people see Fordfanstan@DMP posting attacks and snide remarks thinking to themselves "Yeah, this is who I would spend 10 grand with"......................

Again, luckily I am not in business, have no vested interest in any business, and can freely call it as I see it.

I think I have typed enough in this thread, I do not enjoy things like this, but I felt motivated to put what you could call "My version of the truth" out there, so there is more to read than your side of the story.

Thanks again,

Ian

ian.. im still waiting for you to show me where i bashed JJ. you keep saying its because its how i acted. show me... back up your claims.

pitstain

Established Member
ian.. im still waiting for you to show me where i bashed JJ. you keep saying its because its how i acted. show me... back up your claims.

Stop using JJ as your safety net, this is not about him, this is about you only.

Go read every post you have made, and put Linn@Amazon in place of your screen name, I think that will clear it up for you.

If you still can not figure it out then I am sorry maybe someone else can clarify it for you. It is not personal, purely on a professional level.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Are you seriously that oblivious to your buddy and his ways. You think Derek and I have rude or snide remarks; we haven't been getting banned from every site for it, he has. We haven't been falsifying information and stating complete lies to the market we try to deal with and help out. We only try to help out; I am in this community and here on these boards for a hobby and the enjoyment first and foremost, second to that a vendor. I was and still am a customer to many of the vendors on all the Lightning websites, I still learn alot like everyone else here, and I don't want to see the BS you and him and your friends put out there.

And yes it is true, Derek and I and others have had words and probably said some rude things about your friend, you, or more? What do you expect when he is telling lies and trying to put down every single vendor, part, person, or idea that is not his or has to do with him. He is not god and his products are not holy. I can't friggin wait til he hands you guys cups and asks you to drink the punch. I understand if he or you or any of his friends and customers think he uses top shelf parts or does good tuning, I think the same about us, but I also am aware that there are others out there that do just as good work as us, and possibly better. There is no ONE person that is the best at anything, there is always someone better or just as good at least.

Thank you too. Stan

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Stop using JJ as your safety net, this is not about him, this is about you only.

Go read every post you have made, and put Linn@Amazon in place of your screen name, I think that will clear it up for you.

If you still can not figure it out then I am sorry maybe someone else can clarify it for you. It is not personal, purely on a professional level.

ian you can belive what you want... im not using gayjay as a safety net. all the issues that came up over there were based JJ having an issue with me...

FordFanStan

Established Member

Well since you cried and whined about a post about tires, lets use that post as an example shall we. . .

Derek@Amazon said:
off topic again...

what tires are those? they look like the good year drag radials

Ok now lets put Linns names in front of it. . .

Linn@Amazon said:
off topic again...

what tires are those? they look like the good year drag radials

Wow I guess you are right, that was completely out of line, why didn't you just ban Derek that instant. Good looking out for everyone :rolleyes: Stan

pitstain

Established Member
Are you seriously that oblivious to your buddy and his ways. You think Derek and I have rude or snide remarks; we haven't been getting banned from every site for it, he has. We haven't been falsifying information and stating complete lies to the market we try to deal with and help out. We only try to help out; I am in this community and here on these boards for a hobby and the enjoyment first and foremost, second to that a vendor. I was and still am a customer to many of the vendors on all the Lightning websites, I still learn alot like everyone else here, and I don't want to see the BS you and him and your friends put out there.

And yes it is true, Derek and I and others have had words and probably said some rude things about your friend, you, or more? What do you expect when he is telling lies and trying to put down every single vendor, part, person, or idea that is not his or has to do with him. He is not god and his products are not holy. I can't friggin wait til he hands you guys cups and asks you to drink the punch. I understand if he or you or any of his friends and customers think he uses top shelf parts or does good tuning, I think the same about us, but I also am aware that there are others out there that do just as good work as us, and possibly better. There is no ONE person that is the best at anything, there is always someone better or just as good at least.

Thank you too. Stan

Ok, but can we stop insinuating I have the influence to have Linn or Rick drop Derek as a thier rep?

Say whatever you like about JJ, It does not concern me. If I was an investor in his business, you bet damm well I would be crying lawsuit and whatnot, but c'mon don't talk to me like I work for the guy or live in his house, I am a customer, and he has earned my respect and friendship over the years, that is all. When you come to LR, yep I am a mod, and yep I enforce the rules which are clearly stated as I am told to by the site owner and admins, I am near the lowest rung on the chain of command there.

And Derek, please try and think, did JJ have Linn and Rick dump you? do you think they would do that FOR HIM !?! I thought you guys were like family, obviously it would take alot before I would tell a family member I did not want them associated with my business anymore.......if you guys ever met my younger brother, well oh boy, you would think me a saint.

Try teaching a 25 year old how to wash forks without stabbing himself in the fingers......and yes that's dried scrambled egg, NOT rust.

pitstain

Established Member
Well since you cried and whined about a post about tires, lets use that post as an example shall we. . .

Ok now lets put Linns names in front of it. . .

Wow I guess you are right, that was completely out of line, why didn't you just ban Derek that instant. Good looking out for everyone :rolleyes: Stan

Stan you are so silly, you know what I meant......:rollseyes

Derek2001

Established Member
I was there that day, and track prep wasnt terrible, but wasn't the best I've seen from cecil. I think your'e being a little rediculous now.....but to each his own. I seem to recall a certain day JJ replaced your plugs at the track, free of charge, for you to run that 11 on that upper pulley only truck. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I was there that day, and track prep wasnt terrible, but wasn't the best I've seen from cecil. I think your'e being a little rediculous now.....but to each his own. I seem to recall a certain day JJ replaced your plugs at the track, free of charge, for you to run that 11 on that upper pulley only truck. If I'm wrong please correct me.

JJ never has and NEVER will touch my truck... all plug changes have been done by me or a buddy of mine... my truck hasnt been 11's yet... hell i havent raced it in like 3 years

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
alright guys all this being said... i will be out for the night and tomorrow... i will return on thursday if you need to get ahold of me PM chris stan or mike they all have my cell number.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Wow, is all I can say. This reminds me of some of the drama you see on the chevy site. I enjoy all the sites and don't put 1 vendor ahead of the other. I think this will be closed soon and more bans will come about. We're all here for the love of these trucks, not who is percieved as the best vendor. Arguing about who, what, where,when, is just making enemies out of friends. Everyone step back and think before you post.

Now let's all have a drink and be friends.:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Well this blew up today!
I have nothing to add to this as i have only delt with JJ once and that i dont think is a good guage on a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread