the not so new noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member

newbie-1-1.jpg

Not trying to be disrespectful at all Derek, but this thread went way off track from you just announcing that you changed your screen name for what ever the reason may have been.

I myself have gotten caught up in defending certain vendor's before. After reading this thread I have learned to mind my own business and stay out of others peoples business because it does not help the situation one bit.

I freely admit that I am a customer and friend of JJ's. I am not defending him one bit. He is a grown man and can handle his own business.

I am just getting sick of the bullshit drama. I really never thought it would end up over here and I really hope it goes back to where it came from.

Last edited:

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
Stan, I think your out of line on all the forms by trying to instigate a fight with JJ, it reallyyyyyyyy getting old and dragging down every thread you enter. With the way you act it you be hard for me want to spend any of my had earned money with a company the your apart of.

Derek, I think you have always conducted you self in a professional manner were right to point out all JJ's lies. I have never taken to think of any of your post as basking or draging down a thread like Stan's.

Me personally, I am really getting sick of JJ's BS and hearing how great of a tuner he is bla bla bla. These trucks have been out for a long time and all the major vendors out there have them pretty well figured out by now. I was a customer or JJ's and and had him tune my truck via Email and had some of his suspension products. His tune almost blew my truck up(thats for another time) and when i confronted him about it seem like he didn't even care that I almost blew my motor up and his suspension products are lacking lots R and D and are now off my truck. So I am in now way swinging on his nuts.

Just my 2

Mat

Last edited:

JohnnyLightning

Established Member
I just want to say i agree with stan and derek concerning this individual..thats all, i'm not going to get involved in a bashing war..it was also mentioned that there are those who can't wait to see JL and ** race each other..I have decided to take the advice of many and stay away from ** and do not even acknowledge him and let him slowly disapear like he did years ago!!..So that being said there won't be no JL vs. **..But their will be a JLP vs. Fridge/mmff comming this fall. stay tuned yes it will be a 3.4 whipple vs. a 2.8 KB..This will be done in a professional manner no matter how the out-come is win or lose..its going to be featured in MMFF in a step by step manner..No hard feelings on either side..JLP will be representing KenneBell in a professional manner and Evan Smith mmff will be representing Whipple in a professional manner as well!...Now this is going to be very interesting to say the least! I have nothing but respect for evan smith and am very happy to be part of this very exciting Race..Everybody will Enjoy this..Stay Tuned..JL

203Cree

Established Member
Ah, excellent. SVTDrama.com baybeeee! YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111!!!!!:beer:

Derek, I has new avatar for you's.......

unicorn_01.jpg

Dude, it's a unicorn. With a ****ing RAINBOW! A ****ING UNICORN WITH A RAINBOW!! LOOK AT THAT MOTHER****ER!!! ****ing hop on that bitch and ride it to the pot o gold on the other side...... A ****ING UNICORN AND A RAINBOW DUDE!!!!

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Ah, excellent. SVTDrama.com baybeeee! YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111!!!!!:beer:

Derek, I has new avatar for you's.......

unicorn_01.jpg

Dude, it's a unicorn. With a ****ing RAINBOW! A ****ING UNICORN WITH A RAINBOW!! LOOK AT THAT MOTHER****ER!!! ****ing hop on that bitch and ride it to the pot o gold on the other side...... A ****ING UNICORN AND A RAINBOW DUDE!!!!

I wasnt gonna say anything at all in this thread but thats F*cking hilarious

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
Power hungry mods.. Lightning Rodder sure has sunk down to new levels lately.. I also dont want to hear any BS about how it got a plug on TRUCKS!! :nono:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Power hungry mods.. Lightning Rodder sure has sunk down to new levels lately.. I also dont want to hear any BS about how it got a plug on TRUCKS!! :nono:

Triple post FTL.

Anyhow, I like LightningRodder. I live on SVTP, but LR is second on the list.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
yea LR is for the land of misfits.. all the banned cry babies go there... Im sorry and regret ever being part of building that forum!

It's just an internet forum...

I think people take these forums a little too seriously, and this is coming from someone that is registered on hundreds of them.

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
It's just an internet forum...

I think people take these forums a little too seriously, and this is coming from someone that is registered on hundreds of them.

SVTP has always been a forum that was ran in a fair and proper manner.. I think it is completely GAY that a moderator hangs off the nuts of a vendor on there forum.. Let the vendor fight there own battles. It seems like any time a member on "other" forums questions a vendor or goes against what they say right away a one man moderator army lashes out and bans you.. What a waste..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread