The Official Cruisin Ocean City Thread - May 15-18th 2008

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Here are some pics from OC in October to set the mood for this weekend...

Great weather on the way there...

FallOC050.gif

Kevin
FallOC049.gif

Me (thanks for the pic Kevin)
mymustangrear.gif

No problem brotha....I thought that pic looked familiar, lol.:rockon:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Andrew I am gonna meet up with you guys at the McD's on 50 Thursday morning....I may be a few mins. late, so I will just play catchup.

SVTcobra04

Established Member
me and my dad are still on for headin down with the group on thursday, we'l be at the mcdonalds. My dads driving the cobra and im taking my jeep.... you guys wont mind a muddy jeep tagging along will you?

SVTcobra04

Established Member
i just noticed no one else will be at the safeway.... so mcdonalds it is then....

mousetom78

Established Member
Where does everyone hang out and meet up at in OC? I will be leaving 2pm Friday and I got reversation with some motel at 9th and Philly st? I will be in my DSG cobra with my family.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
See everyone there, Ill getting there friday with Jose and few others. BTW Dale the same thing happened to me on the plug getting smash, it did a lot of damage to mine I would drive it much more.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Leavin tomorrow morning..my bud and me are goin in his mom's Sonic Blue L..only because he didnt finish the Saleen,doesnt have a trailer for the notch and never finished his vert lol. But oh well mom's L will make due. We will be with a White new edge saleen vert...and a couple other cars im not exactly who but hopefully should be leaving around 9 am tomorrow. We are staying on 19th street. Had some fun there last year so it should be a good block again this year lol.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Thursday May 15th

Afternoon: Meet/Park @ Food Lion Lot (11801 Coastal High. - across from Carousel)

Just wanted to throw out a word of caution about this activity on the schedule. I wouldn't park my car with the front end facing the street here if I didn't have a front license plate. We saw more than one "no front plate" ticket being issued there last year.

Back 'em in, boys!!

TRBO VNM

Thursday May 15th

Afternoon: Meet/Park @ Food Lion Lot (11801 Coastal High. - across from Carousel)

Just wanted to throw out a word of caution about this activity on the schedule. I wouldn't park my car with the front end facing the street here if I didn't have a front license plate. We saw more than one "no front plate" ticket being issued there last year.

Back 'em in, boys!!

hmmm, damn it. maybe I will have to get the plate and brackets on tonight. I guess having it on the dash isn't good enough??

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Any scheduled events for Friday afternoon/night? I am now contemplating bringing the COBRA..I called Holiday Inn and she siad they have a HUGE parking lot, secure, and I should be fine :rockon::rockon:

Ken

:beer::beer:

TRBO VNM

well, I would say f-it, but since dale will be driving, I would rather not put him at risk for something like that. if the ticket goes to the car owner, fine with me, but I don't want him to get the ticket in my car. now speeding, well, that is all him.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I think you'll be all right without a plate as long as you're smart about it. We didn't see them giving tickets to anybody rolling - just to vehicles parked right along the strip with their front ends facing the street.

On the other hand, they do seem to be looking for an excuse to write BS tickets down there. And it's pretty hard to pull off the old "...it's a rare car that I didn't want to damage" argument when you're surrounded by thousands of classic rare cars that are sporting front plates!

Yeah Jason, I would definitely throw the plate on the dash at least....

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
well, I would say f-it, but since dale will be driving, I would rather not put him at risk for something like that. if the ticket goes to the car owner, fine with me, but I don't want him to get the ticket in my car. now speeding, well, that is all him.

What's wrong with this part of the sentence

Users who are viewing this thread