"The Pitbull Problem..."

DocHolliday01

Established Member
thats horrible. some of those dogs didn't stand a chance. at least some of them were saved before the owners could fight them too. people like that should be beaten to the verge of death just like the dogs are.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I like it, it tells the truth about pits. If the dog is raised well it will not attack but if a IGNORANT ****** owns and raises it for fighting then the dog is vicisous. Animals have a learning pattern similiar to humans. All of my animals do what they see. I lay on the bed and the cat lays with me. I raise my voice and my dog backs down. It's all in the training. My friend has a pit that was taught in German. The dog is rowdy and highly playful. When she "nips" you say NINE and she stops. It just goes to show that people are pussies and won't give anything or one a chance when others shun upon it. Were hypicritical. I've liked pits and always will. My favorite is my rotties. So screw that "vicisious" "born mean" shit. Just like a human it can be molded. Think about it.

beaver

Established Member
Any dog can be trained to fight if they weren't fighting pitbulls they would be fighting any other dog they could train to fight. people just buy pits to fight because they are easy to make badass kinda like how cobra owners buy cobra and they are easy to make faster. pits are the same. i just hope they dont make pits illegal to own, could that ever be possible?

I have owned a Pitbull and plan on getting another one soon. I have always thought that Pitbulls are some of the most lovable and loyal dogs you can get. They are also incredibly strong and much more vicious than other dogs IF THEY ARE TRAINED TO BE. This leads to more inbred pieces of shit training them for these dogfights, then letting them eat one of their kids (or a neighbor), which then shows up on the news as "another pitbull mauling."

jguerrero

Established Member
Owner of two pitbulls, and anyone who ever fought these dogs should be hung by their testicles.

What a bunch of a-holes. Anyone here about the Portland blazers player who got caught fighting his Pitbulls and after the fights he would let them loose in the streets. What a fricken loser

BTW, thanks for the link, that was an awesome movie

Last edited:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Very sad...I've had 2 throughout my life(both now gone...Names were Blackie and Daisy)....They are good dogs...What scares me about them now is that if you want one with good bloodlines,it's gonna cost ya...And it seems like every Tom,Dick,and Harry is a breeder now...I now have a Chow/Pitbull mix that was given to me..He was actually rescued by a friend of mine...Some chick owned him and didn't take very good care of him...My buddy gave her a 20 for him them gave him to me as a gift....Turned out to be a great dog...

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by 28
They are good dogs...What scares me about them now is that if you want one with good bloodlines,it's gonna cost ya......

Despite the fact that it sucks that you have to fish out a few more bucks for a well bred Pitbull, I think its the only way to keep the bloodines clean and make sure scum dont get there hands on them.

My first pit was bought from what you can call a backyard breeder, but we visited the home, saw both parents, and way the people handled them. They impressed me enough to want to buy one. Most importnat thing is to ask questions, and for them to ask you ?'s too? If they are willing to give a pit to just anyone they dont care. They need disipline and if its owner is weak or timid they will run the house in their own way. Very smart,powerful, and clever dogs which can equal trouble for household items if you know what I mean. Not a bad thing, but these dogs are not for just anyone. if you put it in car terms, not everyone can handle a 03' Cobra, some people are better off and happy with a V6' Mustang.

Second was bought from a Blue Pitbull Breeder in which all dogs are purple ribbon pedigree. i got lucky and picked up mine relatively cheap due to a unwanted pregancy between the sire and bitch. Champion blues can sell form 1k-2k easy for a well bred dog. I am going to breed mine after i feel he is old enough, and you can be damn sure that I am not going to let any scum bag get a hold of one, even for good money.

Last edited:

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I own a Pitbull myself and watching that video brought tears to my eyes. My pitty is the sweetest girl how can people do that to such a beutiful sweet dog! I have a couple friends that own male pittie's and thier just as loving as my girl is, I would not think twice about owning another!

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I saved a pit bull. Well he's part pit and part something else. These Fuggers beat the crap out of him and i think i just wouldn't fight so they starved him and beat him until they gave up on him and dumped him in my wifes aunt and uncles front yard, they are vetrinarians(sp). When they found him he couldn't move and weighed about 15lbs. He was around a year old. They nursed him back to health and i took him home. He still freaks out when anyone holds a long stick like object. He also barks like hell when anyone comes into the house, but he is most loving dog ever. He is very gentle with our lab and boston terrier, but when he starts getting rough you can tell he would beat the hell out of the other 2 dogs.

Last edited:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Awesome videa, makes me sad some backyard gamblers are willing to treat them so inhumanely. I have a boston bull (another breed of pit dog) a boxer and a english bull and they are all awesome. It's all in the upbringing. Really makes me sad to see animals in that state when they don't need to be, don't deserve to be and shouldn't be.

-Thomas

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I wouldn't trade my Pit named Bullitt for any other dog in the world.....does that tell you something? Nothing compares to the intelligence, energy, and loyalty of these dogs bar none......:coolman:

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
As a dog breeder of pitbulls or Amstaffs as the correct name for them, I can speak from personal knowledge that these dogs are the most kindest and gentle, most loyal dog ever. Naturally a pit is dogg agressive that is in there demeaner, but human agressive I think not. If one of these dogs is human aggressive you can tell at birth, and in turn they get a dirt nap. The dogs that we breed are bred for temperment and personality. If anyone of you guys ever wanted a good quality, guranteed temperment pit PM me, and actually I have 3 pups left from are liter that will go for an extremely resonable price to a kind and loving home. I own both the Sire and Dam, both in my kennel here. The puppies are 1)blue fawn bridel(female), 1)Silver w/blue overspray(male), and another blue fawn bridel (male). Pups are Five weeks old and can be shipped via plane to anywhere in the US at a resonable price once they are 8weeks old.

DougieStyle

Banned
MY Aunt has a red nose pit and she has 5 kids 2 are younger and that dog is awesome play gentle with the 3 year old and has never shown any sign of agression. awesome dogs

astippich

Established Member
If you buy any large dog(or any dog for that matter) you have to buy from a responsible, intelligent breeder that breeds for temperment first. All other traits are completely useless if the temperment sucks and the dog can't be trusted. The biggest thing hurting pitbulls is that they are the most potent for the least amount of money. That is why complete morons end up owning them some of the time. Like every other law we have in the us, a few idiots ruin things for everyone else. Every time I hear people, newspapers, or radio hosts bashing the breed I wonder how they can be so stupid. Usually those that bash pitbulls have never been around one and base their opinion on the drug dealers dog on the news that just mauled a child. I have been around many beautiful, well tempered pits. They are wonderful dogs with children if properly bought, raised and trained. I currently own 2 bullmastiffs(which look like big,fat headed, droopy jowled pits in a way) these are extremely gentle dogs and everyone who meets them falls in love(unless they get too much drool on them) I was walking them a few weeks ago and an older couple walked by, I said "hello" the woman replied "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD EVEN OWN DOGS LIKE THAT" She never met my dogs and was obviously ignorant. These are the people who want pits banned. Pits are great family dogs but I probably won't own one until my kids grow up because it just causes people to look at you th wrong way. I have already had parents of my childrens friends not want their kids at my house because of my dogs. The worst thing my 140lb dogs would do to a child is drool on it while licking, but with the media jumping on any dog mauling story people are afraid. If you ever know of anyone fighting dogs please turn them in to the authorities, (or just shoot the f**kers) A person that can derive enjoyment from watching animals rip eachother apart will most likely be prone to crime and violence themselves. I almost started crying at work watching that video. Great vid! Wish more people would watch it and believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread