"The Pitbull Problem..."

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
My friends staffordshire bull terrier mix is the most incredible, smartest, most amazing dog I've ever seen in my life. It is not pure, but being pure has nothing to do with raising a great dog. The dog is what he/she is, he/she is not his breed and his/her first temperment (if aggressive) can be trained out of their system. Giving a puppy a dirt nap just because he shows a couple traits in the first few months of life is completely overkill, and absolute bullshit. Shame on you!! :fm:

This is my friends pit..

cheech4.jpg

He looks mean, but wouldn't hurt a fly unless he was ordered to do it, or if someone was hurting one of us. I was the "subject" when he was being trained by his owner (my best friend), to attack an intruder. This dog is like a human being to me. He's not even my dog and he is one of my best friends. The thought of not having this dog in my life is devestating to me. His parents were VERY aggressive dogs as well, coming from a long line of fighting dogs.. explain that one :p These dogs can be dangerous, but just like a lot of people here said, they're only as dangerous as their owners make them.

Last edited:

2005GTSpeed

Banned
wonder if they did a statistic to see if dog fighting increased when the mexican population of this country increased... but then again that would add to the truth and would be just utterly racist right :p

stang99

Here's my son. Rhino is an 8 year old Pit/Rott mix. He's the most intelligent dog I've ever had...must know close to 100 words. I've had him since he was 5 weeks old and always treated him more as a son than a dog.
RHINOTONGUE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread