The Random Weather Thread

BittenInBama

Established Member
Its so funny here, we don't even have to get accumulation for schools to dismiss & even businesses to close. The forecast of accumulation will shut things down. They even close school's I. The spring for the forecast of severe storms!
<old man voice/ on>
I remember when we were kids. We had to walk thru snow waist deep...

hahaha
That's one hell of a swing! I think we've got about the same amount of snow on the ground. lol Granted yours will likely be long gone in a day or two while mine will only get worse

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It was 65 yesterday and today we have 5-6”. Lol

Ended up with an admin day and working from home, since the account I was supposed to go to today closed up shop. Didn’t want to go into any hospitals and get stuck on closed roads with these idiots that drive around on bald tires wrecking every five feet.

So we played outside, had a snowball fight, and got pictures in the Elsa dress.

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

If she vapes, she has a dildo and sucks peen.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Interesting model run for you guys out East. Snow and ice storm trying to take shape starting on 15 Jan. We'll see if VA DOT is paying attention this time.

1641909012743.png

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Interesting model run for you guys out East. Snow and ice storm trying to take shape starting on 15 Jan. We'll see if VA DOT is paying attention this time.

View attachment 1734034
Got a chuckle out of your post, that's my advising professor's site

Seemed like the trend yesterday was the gfs was coming back to earth and not bombing out the low as much

*edit* ...advising/major professor's site that he made over a decade ago in undergrad

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Got a chuckle out of your post, that's my advising professor's site

Seemed like the trend yesterday was the gfs was coming back to earth and not bombing out the low as much

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

It never gets old watching the models bomb out a week out ! Everyone gets excited and then they slowly crank it back and everyone gets disappointed :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will NOT complain again about 15 degree (F) temps here. -13F!! Wow. Is that usually cold for you? Or does it get even colder.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ensemble > Deterministic . NBM still favoring substantial Miller A system and impacts for the Southern Apps.

It has been remarkably stable in the ass whooping to be delivered. Really holding onto significant freezing rain event.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
7* here early this morning. Went to the office for something two hours ago and found that our heating unit on the roof (gas) isn't working. 42* in the offices. The fan works but there's no heated air. I likely won't be able to get anyone there to look at the unit until Tuesday or Wednesday. o_O

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice chicken coop there. Looks like the chickens and roosters are safe from predators.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hey thanks Bob. We have our share of predators. We have a fox that does laps running at least 2 miles between three of my neighbors. We all have chickens. He doesn't stop, but if he sees a rabbit or chicken near his running path, he'll snag it. They do free range when then boys are outside.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Another big ice storm printing for the SE starting on the 23rd. Check your generators guys and let's see if the model holds onto this.

1642459610053.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not good news at all for the southeast. They've had some tough weather to deal with already.

Users who are viewing this thread