The Ring Dinger

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Whiplash injuries are hard to fix. My neck lost its curve after an injury so I get fatigue and other nerve pain more commonly. Started going to the chiropractor and I feel a difference. He only does 3 adjustments and that seems to help. I only need enough to relieve the tension so I can start working out again. This adjustment looks like something I need but Im still wary of some of their practices. Lets just keep it simple.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Would probably help if you pulled your head out of your ass.

lol
funny-gifs-cool-story-bro_zps4232350a.gif

72SBC

Established Member
You guys are crazy. They are not even doctors. They don't go to med school, no malpractice nada. Stay far away.

Here is a funny rant about it with Rogan and the man himself Sargon

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Just get an inversion table, and try not to sit all day at work.

I have that issue, sit all ****ing day, back kills me. I need a pull up bar in the back yard to compliment the inversion table.
We have an inversion table. I like it, but it hurts my ankles. You definitely have to get used to it.
I got this bad boy!

5294.jpg
Where'd you get it? I need a pull up machine.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We have an inversion table. I like it, but it hurts my ankles. You definitely have to get used to it.

Where'd you get it? I need a pull up machine.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I got mine from a buddy that used to sell commercial gym equipment, northern lights is the brand. The one pictured is very similar to mine, almost exact. I am not sure if you can get the northern lights model anymore.

Here is the one in the pic.

https://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/xmark-power-tower-with-dip-station-and-pull-up-bar.html

olympic

Established Member
When I ruptured 2 discs in my back I was completely incapacitated with nerve pain for 2 months. 15 minutes in a chiropractors office and I walked out nearly pain free. They can't cure everything but they can definitely help in some situations.

The "ring dinger" is a little extreme, I don't think I'd try it unless there were no other options. If you want to see chiropractors who actually know what they are doing, search YouTube for "gonstead chiropractor". These guys only do very specific adjustments to individual vertebrae/joints to treat their patients and not the "shock and awe" treatments as seen in the OP.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I got mine from a buddy that used to sell commercial gym equipment, northern lights is the brand. The one pictured is very similar to mine, almost exact. I am not sure if you can get the northern lights model anymore.

Here is the one in the pic.

https://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/xmark-power-tower-with-dip-station-and-pull-up-bar.html

I'm gonna have to clear some space in the garage so I can get something like that.

When I ruptured 2 discs in my back I was completely incapacitated with nerve pain for 2 months. 15 minutes in a chiropractors office and I walked out nearly pain free. They can't cure everything but they can definitely help in some situations.

The "ring dinger" is a little extreme, I don't think I'd try it unless there were no other options. If you want to see chiropractors who actually know what they are doing, search YouTube for "gonstead chiropractor". These guys only do very specific adjustments to individual vertebrae/joints to treat their patients and not the "shock and awe" treatments as seen in the OP.

"Shock and awe treatments." That's one way to put it. LOL He actually does do specific treatments. The Ring Dinger just happens to be a part of the regimen. He definitely seems to be using too much force, though, on some of them.

I tried it on my wife last night. I barely yanked, and she said she felt it all the way down to her butt. If you watch the whole video, this guy is practically yanking a few of the people up off the table. I still wouldn't mind having it done to me, though. I bet it actually feels amazing to a compressed back.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm gonna have to clear some space in the garage so I can get something like that.

Yeah its a monster. I have mine in the garage along with an olympic flat bench. At the moment I have no room for my heavy bag and there is no way my wife is letting me bring that shit in the house :D

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
That looks awful.

My girlfriend swears by the chiropractor. A few of my previous lady friends said the same.

I can see the point and I can see the value. But I always end up tighter than before I went so no. Absolutely not.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Ive been wachin this guy for over a year. Ring diner looks so damn relieving. So much that I watch his videos to help me fall asleep.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I don't drink water. Fish **** in there.....
REGGIE! One of the best Archer episodes "That's a lot of scalps..."
Archer_reggie!.jpg

A lot of those reactions would make more sense with the Brazzers logo. Getting stiff just watching it... my back that is.

Never trusted Chiros, always seemed like a temporary solution to what is probably a more serious problem.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Yeah, that's the problem with the chiropractics. The results are super temporary. Most people that use it have to go monthly, weekly, or several times per week. Personally, I believe stretching and muscle building is the best and longest lasting (if not permanent) remedy, if there's not a medical condition causing the problems. Yoga works wonders for strength and flexibility! You sleep better, too.

Visiting a chiropractor should be an every now and then thing like going to a day spa. That said, I still wouldn't mind receiving a Ring Dinger. LOL

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
You guys are crazy. They are not even doctors. They don't go to med school, no malpractice nada. Stay far away.

Here is a funny rant about it with Rogan and the man himself Sargon

joe rogans a pretty smart guy. im surprised he actually thought chiropractors are real doctors lol. you typically go to chiropractor school in a strip mall. and theyre usually addressed by their first name. Dr. Brian or Dr. James etc... ask a real MD. it usually bugs the shit out of them that theyre called "Dr.s" and most dont believe in the practice either.

i went years ago. some HUGE gorilla sized guy. got on the table and grabbed my neck in some mma style chokehold and was about to twist. i just kept thinking "please dont break my neck!". i went quite a few times. didnt help my back injury. i know it works for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread