The Ring Dinger

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

Looks like it hurts yet feels amazing at the same time. Has me thinking about taking a trip to Houston just to get this procedure. LOL

BTW, don't ask me how this showed up in my YouTube recommendations. I have no idea!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don't put much stock in Chiropractors and that guy seems like a lunatic, just watch some of his other videos. He's a real fast talker like a carnival barker and likes to throw out a lot quasi medical jargon. That 'ringer dinger' adjustment seems like a real good way to damage or tear the carotid artery.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Just realigning the spine. [supposedly] I used to think chiropractic medicine was quack medicine. As I get older and my neck and back are tight all the time, I feel like the "Ring Dinger" might just be what the doctor ordered.

@13COBRA , you need to live a little! LOL

sono

Established Member
Damn, I guess they get a bad rap. Should of just punched them in the face to numb the procedure 1st.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I don't put much stock in Chiropractors and that guy seems like a lunatic, just watch some of his other videos. He's a real fast talker like a carnival barker and likes to throw out a lot quasi medical jargon. That 'ringer dinger' adjustment seems like a real good way to damage or tear the carotid artery.

I think you'd have to nearly tear the head off to tear the carotid artery. Arteries are pretty stretchy and flexible, if they're healthy.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Pure "bliss"...

IMG_9224.PNG

Wait for the lawsuit....

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Just get an inversion table, and try not to sit all day at work.

I have that issue, sit all ****ing day, back kills me. I need a pull up bar in the back yard to compliment the inversion table.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just get an inversion table, and try not to sit all day at work.

I have that issue, sit all ****ing day, back kills me. I need a pull up bar in the back yard to compliment the inversion table.
They work great, but I drink beer instead of water to hydrate when I get on one. lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nope nope nope

I see a chiropractor but he doesn't snap crackle pop, just a push around the jaw/ear area is all it takes

Users who are viewing this thread