The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Book called CPI. One of the bank reps didnt know what it was and asked a manager and boom. I was approved for a much highre loan amount. Huge difference in prices between KBB and CPI.

bossman302

Banned
CPI would not apply in this case, it is a V-6 car originally with a non Clean title. I assume it would have to be a cash Buyer, or maybe a Partial swap if he was willing. Beautiful car by the way. Wish I had the Funds!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
CPI would not apply in this case, it is a V-6 car originally with a non Clean title. I assume it would have to be a cash Buyer, or maybe a Partial swap if he was willing. Beautiful car by the way. Wish I had the Funds!

Yeah I think you're right. It would have to have been an original. My bad. Just trying to help.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks for the attempted help fellas. Ultimately I think it will just take a cash buyer. The only way I can think to finance it would be via some kind of line of credit or personal loan.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
The Mystichrome is gone. I just don't think the bank would give me enough of a loan with my cash for the V6 Vin.

Ah, yeah you might be right. My guess is at best you might be able to get $5k-$8k from a bank towards the car. I wish there were an easy way for someone to finance the car, b/c it would certainly be sold by now, but outside some type of line of credit or equity loan it will probably be nearly impossible.

otownpj

Established Member
i give your car mad props, it is gorgeous! saw it in person today, i am currently on business in raleigh, nc and i stumbled upon the car meet, it looks incredible, i have 4 mustangs otherwise it would be mine, gorgeous car!

Users who are viewing this thread