The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Amazing car. :banana:

I'm curious, will banks even loan money on this car for what you are asking since the car has a 6cyl VIN tag? Or will this car need to be a cash buyer?

Teal Terminator

Established Member
It'll need to be a cash offer for the most part. I'm sure you can get a loan towards this car but probably only for around $6k-$10k, so you'd have to make up the difference in cash. Or like someone else mentioned, if you went into a bank and talked to a loan administrator and explained the situation, showed them pics, etc you MIGHT be able to get a loan for it or at least a large amount but... Most likely it will have to be a cash buyer or a trade.

Capitol One bank used to offer auto loans based on your credit and not on what you were buying but that has changed in the past couple years.

Kove

Established Member
I couldn't help to notice that it has Mach 1/Bullit sail panels. I'm guessing that's what you were talking about when you said it has Mach 1 quarter panels. On another note, GLWS. This is a beautiful car.

vfwpost523

Established Member
Any pics from Mustang Week?

Free bump. This car is really growing on me. I hope it is still on the market when I am ready. Very well built and maintained. It's rare to find such a thoughtful build. Props to an engineer/enthusiast. The best kind!!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Here are a couple someone else took. I'm sure there are more floating around out there.

MW10_1.jpg

MW10_2.jpg

UniqueSVT

Established Member
This might very well be one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen. The pictures show how amazing the car truly seems to be. Usually pics don't do that but in this case, WOW!

Best of luck to you as this is one awesome machine!

Users who are viewing this thread