The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Ryan,

Did Aaron ever give you any of the build photos? We all would really like to see them if they are available.

KCOBRA00

Can't be quiet...
Established Member
It is 1993 Cobra Teal. I don't think they had a fancy name for it. But the '93 Cobras only came in teal, black and red so if you went to any reputable paint shop they should be able to find it for you. I had a buddy who painted his Notch that color, it looked sharp!

i'd like to see a picture of that notch if you have one! you should just keep it, it's a awesome car!

jbrown1238
Quote:

1993 Ford Code RD.

thanks man!

WillyB93

Established Member
I was just using it as a reference, I have both paint options and they both get plenty of attention!!!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
While I think you will regret selling it, good luck, man! I have ALWAYS wanted this car! One of the best looking clones I have ever seen! I wish I had the money for an extra car. It'd be fun to have two. One cobra and one terminated V6. Bump for you, my friend! :beer:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments fellas.

And suave, there is no doubt I will definitely miss the car (I think I miss every car I've ever put a lot of time & money into and sold) but you can't keep them all or least not without a money tree. :) And if it doesn't sell then I'll just hang onto it, enjoy it through the summer and maybe try again in the fall or winter. I'm really not dying to sell it but I am having fun shopping and considering what might be next.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread