The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

WillyB93

Established Member
Very nice as well, I think they should have brought that color back in that year or any other year!!!! Kinda like the mystichrome paint color!!

vfwpost523

Established Member
Beautiful car and very thoughtful post.

I'm guessing whoever picks this up will likely also get a deal on insurance since the VIN tracks back to an '01 V6(?).

GLWS

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'm guessing whoever picks this up will likely also get a deal on insurance since the VIN tracks back to an '01 V6(?).

GLWS

You can have it that way if you like (and I did when I first picked it up) but if something happens to it and/or it's totaled you better be OK with only getting paid probably less than $10k from the insurance company. After the built motor and KB/etc I decided I had too much money tied up into it to risk that so I found an insurance company that would insure it for a stated value. They actually just wrote me a rider on my policy that covers it for $XX.XX in "add-ons" over and above the "book value" of the car. I think I still pay less than if it were a real Cobra though.

dpotter

Established Member
I've been through a 2004 Mystichrome coupe and a stunning SB vert all the while wishing I had been able to snag "The Teal" years ago. I've wanted that car since I first saw it. Glad you took such great care of her. If I hadn't just dumped $20K into my house I'd be coordinating with you now. It will take the right buyer but you will likely get the asking price. Best of luck, hope the next owner keeps her as well as you have.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I've seen this car at Mustang Week, it is truly amazing.

hate to see you get rid of it.

good luck!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I've been through a 2004 Mystichrome coupe and a stunning SB vert all the while wishing I had been able to snag "The Teal" years ago. I've wanted that car since I first saw it. Glad you took such great care of her. If I hadn't just dumped $20K into my house I'd be coordinating with you now. It will take the right buyer but you will likely get the asking price. Best of luck, hope the next owner keeps her as well as you have.

Thanks and I agree, it will take the right buyer, but they will be getting one hell of a nice/unique car.

Any interest in selling/trading your Trilogy Marauder (blue is my favorite color in those :))?

TVSCobra

Established Member
Good Luck with the sale. The car is absolutely stunning, love the color. That should have been a factory color. Nice ride.

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Amazing color and looks like a quality build.Im 2k away of payoff on my 07 and not sure which route Im going so I will hold onto this info and shoot you a PM in the future to see if you still have her.

SCMOKN

Established Member
Totally of subject, but how well did the Dynamat work for you. I love the sound of my car but i'm ready to quite the interior down a little. Good luck with the sale, you have a sweet ride!!

dpotter

Established Member
Any interest in selling/trading your Trilogy Marauder (blue is my favorite color in those )?/QUOTE]

Thanks but I can't afford a trade, I have way over $30K in her, took me over a year to find her and 2 years on the set-up, too much to list and I've finally got her set up the way I want her. You don't want this big blue boat anyway. You'll find the right buyer.

3875744335_8d59043ca7_b.jpg

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Totally of subject, but how well did the Dynamat work for you. I love the sound of my car but i'm ready to quite the interior down a little. Good luck with the sale, you have a sweet ride!!

See this thread: Sound Deadener Install Review

Thanks but I can't afford a trade, I have way over $30K in her, took me over a year to find her and 2 years on the set-up, too much to list and I've finally got her set up the way I want her. You don't want this big blue boat anyway. You'll find the right buyer.

Well she looks gorgeous. If you change your mind let me know, we might be able to work something out. One of my first interests as a possible replacement for my car was a turbo Marauder of a guy in FL but I think he's already sold it.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Do you know what that color is exactly? i'd like to paint my fox coupe that color... :Dgood luck with the sale!!!

It is 1993 Cobra Teal. I don't think they had a fancy name for it. But the '93 Cobras only came in teal, black and red so if you went to any reputable paint shop they should be able to find it for you. I had a buddy who painted his Notch that color, it looked sharp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread