The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

wjk

Established Member
Such a nice car! Even though I am looking for one that is bone stock, I would still buy yours... Only thing is I'm hoping to spend closer to $20k.

Good luck with the sale though!

evolution45

Established Member
I was close to buying this a year and a half ago.... Before the built engine.
You backed out and wanted to keep it, so you could sink more money into it! Then I jumped out the window and bought a supra.... I think if we all stick to blow we'd save! Lol
awsome car bro-

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'm not saying it didn't happen b/c at the time I was pretty frustrated with the car but I don't remember us talking about you buying the car, lol. Either way, it can be yours now! :) And by the way, your Supra is one badass looking ride!

evolution45

Established Member
I'm not saying it didn't happen b/c at the time I was pretty frustrated with the car but I don't remember us talking about you buying the car, lol. Either way, it can be yours now! :) And by the way, your Supra is one badass looking ride!

Thanks man, here's a refresh, you sent me a pm I believe at that time you were asking 17k... You should keep that damn thing, I'm in the market for a lightning if I change my mind you'll be the first to know.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I don't really know how it is possible but I think you must be thinking of another car (maybe a Mystichrome?). I never had it up for sale before, although I might have thought about it when I was frustrated with the car. And I know I never had it up for sale for $17k, even before the built motor. Plus it has had a built motor more than 3 years now I think so... not sure what you're thinking of but I don't think it was me or my car. But you're still welcome to buy it now. :)

evolution45

Established Member
Damn, it's been almost 2 years to the day.... Last time I checked you were the only teal cobra around. I knew the exact car before I checked the thread. To top it
off the last time I logged on before last week was almost 2 years ago... Don't want to clutter your thread. The car looks immaculate!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Well I must have just forgotten at this point, lol. You might have been one of the folks that contacted me just letting me know if I ever wanted to sell it to let you know. In my frustrations with the car at that point maybe I just PM'd you. Obviously I don't remember but thanks for the props anyway. And at 2 years it has been a long time since you visited here! :)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'd buy this car in a heartbeat if there was some way to get financing on it.

I've got another guy in the same boat that is looking at the car currently. He's trying to work something out with his bank by using equity in his house or another car as collateral I think. Neither he nor I am sure it will work out, or the interest rate may be too high even if it does. But that's the best possibility I've heard from anyone trying to work out financing on the car yet.

I've also wondered if someone were to have the car officially appraised either by some car insurance adjuster or someone from the DMV if then some kind of paper work was taken from them to the bank if that might work. Either way, financing for this car obviously isn't the easiest thing to accomplish... but I knew that when I threw it up for sale. Just part of the waiting game. If there's anything I can do to help anyone with such a process with a bank/lender just let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I went through the same issues when buying the Mystichrome 93 Cobra. The banks dont recognize the added value. The saw it as a 93 Cobra, booked at $7k or something silly. After hitting some folks up though I found out theres a book the banks can use that has a much higher value for cars. I'll look it up if you want. It was a deal maker for me.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I went through the same issues when buying the Mystichrome 93 Cobra. The banks dont recognize the added value. The saw it as a 93 Cobra, booked at $7k or something silly. After hitting some folks up though I found out theres a book the banks can use that has a much higher value for cars. I'll look it up if you want. It was a deal maker for me.

Yeah, if you don't mind posting that up or PM'ing me the info that would be great! Thanks. I think it would have sold a couple months ago if some of these guys could get financing.

Users who are viewing this thread