Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
^ Aw makes sense, I'm not in the state much, guess that explains it lol! And I'm down for TX2K12, i'll be in Germany for 11 :beer:

mebetter

Established Member
lmao CA's are retards and I'm from CA. They have the worst school and most people in CA can't drive lol there is more but I'll just leave it at that lol.

Don't talk about America's smartest people like that it's not like they elected the governator and are millions in debt or anything. Before everyone gets their feelings hurt I was born and raised in Sacramento.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Are they gonna put an auto back in RC's car?
I dont know all the details but I haven't heard them talking about putting an auto in that car again.

I've been following that thread and he will more likely be tearing some cars new ones on the highway versus the track. That isn't what the car is being built for. I am in for seeing it get down on the highway though :banana:

Agreed, he will definitely be more setup for running it down the highway. I do believe they're going to see what it will do at the drag strip. I've heard some "predictions" but you know how that goes. Just have to see what it actually does!

mebetter

Established Member
Exactly what I was thinking bro! Such a shame NY cant have this grudge with NJ or something... :lol:

Dan :beer:

Haha yeah our rivalry get's pretty intense especially around the red river shootout OU vs Texas. Nothing us Oklahoma people love more then taking it to the Texas boys, Tuck Fexas lol.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
God almighty! Those are some bad ass cars! That Viper is something else! Where was this held? In OKC?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
True that the Viper just looked like it was about to hit warp speed and teleport. Crazy thing about the T/A is that's his slow car. :eek: It's not fair trying to compete with cars like this lol. :shrug:

Tell me about it! I wouldn't stand a chance against any of those cars! Maybe after I get a Snake...But damn that Viper is mean!

stangaholic280

Established Member
Haha yeah our rivalry get's pretty intense especially around the red river shootout OU vs Texas. Nothing us Oklahoma people love more then taking it to the Texas boys, Tuck Fexas lol.

Meh, I wouldn't live in either one if I had the choice lol.

No joke! Vid looks good, although I think once a year isnt enough. Maybe once a qtr or something
:rockon::beer:

Quarterly sounds fun. I think we should host another one as soon as Spring comes...this time advertise a little more and get some guys from DFW and the surrounding area to cruise up with us WF people. :beer:

Tell me about it! I wouldn't stand a chance against any of those cars! Maybe after I get a Snake...But damn that Viper is mean!

If you want to race we can find you someone to race. There were plenty of "slower" cars out there, most of them just didn't really play.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
A spring event would be a blast.

Some of you guys should meet up with us on our way down to Houston in March.

90GSXDan

Established Member
hmmm

well maybe we can set something up then, cant we?!!?!

I think we should... I know NJ has tons of fast cars since they have a bunch of openess and tracks, we, well me, has alot of city streets and bullshit, but hey, we have Nassau Expressway LMAO! I ran there a bunch of times and tell you the truth, that expressway has better track prep than Island and maybe even Atco! ROFL. But I know a SHIT LOAD of cars I hang out with that are 700+whp, so we may be able to get something going if we can spark some sort of rivalry with NJ or CT... I myself have something to bring to the table.

BAD351W

Established Member
I think we should... I know NJ has tons of fast cars since they have a bunch of openess and tracks, we, well me, has alot of city streets and bullshit, but hey, we have Nassau Expressway LMAO! I ran there a bunch of times and tell you the truth, that expressway has better track prep than Island and maybe even Atco! ROFL. But I know a SHIT LOAD of cars I hang out with that are 700+whp, so we may be able to get something going if we can spark some sort of rivalry with NJ or CT... I myself have something to bring to the table.

Ill have a car to play with this spring. And im from Central CT. As long as theres a good time to be had, I dont mind making a trip.

Users who are viewing this thread