red97

Established Member
Damn I hate being in college I miss out on all the good stuff. Def would be in for some TX-OK race-offs in the future! Myself and several other stang buddies will be at tx2k11 in full force, will certainly be down to meet up with you 1 percent fellows and see what OK is all about!

Buuut Texas A&M did just whoop OU :pepper:....sorry i had to

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Damn that viper was crazy. I'm really gunna have to make it to one of the onepercent meets. Just work owns me :(

Your in Moore? Hit me up sometime, and I'll introduce you to some of the guys. I live in Moore also. Where at in Moore are you?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Way ahead of you. I am actually 100% against dyno numbers. I just know what his car is gonna need to be a decent race.

Yep, Its all about how much effective power to the ground! BTW 408-COUPE, your car is fkin badass! please tell me you have plans to put smoked headlights and tails????

Also, how often do these meets happen? im from clovis nm (basically lubbock) and i want in on the action next time. I don't really know what my car makes but it traps 132 so im sure there are some of you guys down in this league of play to race, i def dont want any of the supercharged vettes or the viper!

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
This was our first meet like this. Hopefully we can get something going and make it happen more often.

SVT LOL

Established Member
I like your spirit. Going to be tough to bring down the viper, but props for not backing down.
:beer:

i wish i had the kill tune in, could have probally gotten him. the video makes it look like he just left me. but thats when i let out. watch the video again i start pulling at first then i granny shift and he gains ground then i start creaping back then let out. as you can tell when i raced the c6z at high speeds the car pulled hard right and didnt feel safe, so i wasnt going to push it until i figure out whats wronge.

408-COUPE

Established Member
Yep, Its all about how much effective power to the ground! BTW 408-COUPE, your car is fkin badass! please tell me you have plans to put smoked headlights and tails????

Also, how often do these meets happen? im from clovis nm (basically lubbock) and i want in on the action next time. I don't really know what my car makes but it traps 132 so im sure there are some of you guys down in this league of play to race, i def dont want any of the supercharged vettes or the viper!

Yup, thats why none of my cars have ever been on a dyno. Thanks. I actually just sold that one, got another little project under way ;-), King Kongs daddy.It will look pretty much the same, just a different color.

i wish i had the kill tune in, could have probally gotten him. the video makes it look like he just left me. but thats when i let out. watch the video again i start pulling at first then i granny shift and he gains ground then i start creaping back then let out. as you can tell when i raced the c6z at high speeds the car pulled hard right and didnt feel safe, so i wasnt going to push it until i figure out whats wronge.

Dude you are a joke. Get your head out of your ass, admit you lost, and quit making excuses. Like i said, bring all you got next time and get your pile fixed. Cant wait to drag your ass down the road so many times you wont have enough excuses to make up for it. Grow up.

69mach428

Established Member

Are you serious? :bash:

He raced you on the way to the next spot and put buss lengths on you, you made an excuse saying "if i knew we were going to race I would have lowered my tire pressure"? (Even though we had been racing about two hours at this point)

Next, raced you again and you said "can't get traction at low speeds" so you went from a third gear roll. You raced through one gear and let off as soon as he started pulling HARD on you. You came back and I called you out infront of everyone about this. You had nothing to say........

Grow up, then come back to OK so we can put some buss lengths on that bass boat looking vette :burn:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yup, thats why none of my cars have ever been on a dyno. Thanks. I actually just sold that one, got another little project under way ;-), King Kongs daddy.It will look pretty much the same, just a different color.

Dude you are a joke. Get your head out of your ass, admit you lost, and quit making excuses. Like i said, bring all you got next time and get your pile fixed. Cant wait to drag your ass down the road so many times you wont have enough excuses to make up for it. Grow up.

He raced you on the way to the next spot and put buss lengths on you, you made an excuse saying "if i knew we were going to race I would have lowered my tire pressure"? (Even though we had been racing about two hours at this point)

Next, raced you again and you said "can't get traction at low speeds" so you went from a third gear roll. You raced through one gear and let off as soon as he started pulling HARD on you. You came back and I called you out infront of everyone about this. You had nothing to say........

Grow up, then come back to OK so we can put some buss lengths on that bass boat looking vette :burn:

I know SVTLOL has been an ass before but damn you guys aren't much better. So what you guys have some fast ass cars. get the eff over it. Fastest street cars ever?? No. Someone is always faster. You guys don't need to stoop down to name calling and shit.. It's just pathetic. I mean it's effing street racing for crying out loud. Oh just remember he who dies with the fastest car ever, still dies! So at the end of the day is it really worth the shit talking?? Nope probably not..

Now that I got that out 408COUPE you notch is badass and same goes for the camaro. :beer:

69mach428

Established Member
I know SVTLOL has been an ass before but damn you guys aren't much better. So what you guys have some fast ass cars. get the eff over it. Fastest street cars ever?? No. Someone is always faster. You guys don't need to stoop down to name calling and shit.. It's just pathetic. I mean it's effing street racing for crying out loud. Oh just remember he who dies with the fastest car ever, still dies! So at the end of the day is it really worth the shit talking?? Nope probably not..

Now that I got that out 408COUPE you notch is badass and same goes for the camaro. :beer:

Thanks man, I understand your point. It just makes me livid, I called him out infront of everyone about him only racing through one gear. I knew he was gonna go home and get on the internet and say he let off. When the second race was over between SVTLOL and the viper; he then comes back and said the "he lost by a car". I called BS and looked at the tape, and it was bus lengths. I asked him to re-race going through more than one gear and he stated, "i don't see the reason to, that car is faster".

If you don't win a race, man-up and don't make excuses. He had an excuse for everything.

Last edited:

SVT LOL

Established Member

your first post was full of excuses.
i admit i lost dumbass, i was just saying it wasnt as bad as it looked. Easy to talk shit when you didnt have a car out there, or wasnt racing it. goes for 69mach too

And i raced my car how many times in thoses two hrs. none.. we said we were headed to the next spot not racing to the next spot.

i ran 3 and 4 let off around 135, it was short cause we had to start so high cause we couldnt hook.

Thanks man, I understand your point. It just makes me livid, I called him out infront of everyone about him only racing through one gear. I knew he was gonna go home and get on the internet and say he let off. When the second race was over between SVTLOL and the viper; he then comes back and said the "he lost by a car". I called BS and looked at the tape, and it was bus lengths. I asked him to re-race going through more than one gear and he stated, "i don't see the reason to, that car is faster".

If you don't win a race, man-up and don't make excuses. He had an excuse for everything.

not making excuses just stating facts, when i let off it wasnt bus lengths. yes he won and i said that, i said he was faster and still do. But by buslengths no.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

Yea I understand where you are coming from, but in the end there is nothing you can do about it. You know the truth so that's good enough. You don't need to prove to all of SVTP lol. The vids are proof in itself.. The one vid where SVTLOL says he let off and hell maybe he might have, but it wouldn't have matter when the Viper shifter into whatever gear he did, he pulled like something going into warp drive. We need to see the OK vids for sure though. No doubt that those car are fast as hell. I just found out my wife has family there so I might have to pay you guys a visit w/o my car but atleast I can come and see some of those fast ass cars, which also look clean as hell I might add. :beer:

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Our video of the 2nd race between the viper and svtlol clearly shows him getting yanked, and yanked hard I might add. Let's not forget about him getting yanked by the 408 t/a either. And I had a car there, so I can talk smack

SVT LOL

Established Member
Our video of the 2nd race between the viper and svtlol clearly shows him getting yanked, and yanked hard I might add. Let's not forget about him getting yanked by the 408 t/a either. And I had a car there, so I can talk smack

ya ya ya we can go back and fourth who cares.

on a side note, hope everybody had a good thanksgiving

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
^^^^ditto. Did we all have fun? I know I did, and I only got one run in.
Everyone was safe and we got some good footage out of it, that's all that matters.

69mach428

Established Member
i admit i lost dumbass, i was just saying it wasnt as bad as it looked. Easy to talk shit when you didnt have a car out there, or wasnt racing it. goes for 69mach too

My car is down right now, nothing i can do about that. Ill be looking for you in Houston.

69mach428

Established Member
Yea I understand where you are coming from, but in the end there is nothing you can do about it. You know the truth so that's good enough. You don't need to prove to all of SVTP lol. The vids are proof in itself.. The one vid where SVTLOL says he let off and hell maybe he might have, but it wouldn't have matter when the Viper shifter into whatever gear he did, he pulled like something going into warp drive. We need to see the OK vids for sure though. No doubt that those car are fast as hell. I just found out my wife has family there so I might have to pay you guys a visit w/o my car but atleast I can come and see some of those fast ass cars, which also look clean as hell I might add. :beer:

Sounds good man, let me know if you decide to come down and we can give you that grand tour :beer:

408-COUPE

Established Member
i admit i lost dumbass, i was just saying it wasnt as bad as it looked.

The only excuse i had in my first post was because YOU let off, just like every other time. Typical sore loser trying to justify how bad it wasn't.

Easy to talk shit when you didnt have a car out there, or wasnt racing it. goes for 69mach too

Your right it is. It's also easier to talk shit when you know your car is faster, that's why i am doing it.

not making excuses just stating facts, when i let off it wasnt bus lengths YET. yes he won and i said that, i said he was faster and still do.

:rollseyes. FIXD. Get over yourself. Your just a punk kid who cant stand to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread