98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Tell ya what SVTLOL. Bring that Vette down to Houston in March with a tire on it, and we'll have a REAL race. I'll drag that ass from a dig like its nothing. If not a dig, then a 20 roll and none of this letting out at 100 crap.

SVT LOL

Established Member
Tell ya what SVTLOL. Bring that Vette down to Houston in March with a tire on it, and we'll have a REAL race. I'll drag that ass from a dig like its nothing. If not a dig, then a 20 roll and none of this letting out at 100 crap.

but ill be so far ahead by 100, its not worth it to keep going :lol:

1fast99z

Established Member
It was a fun weekend for sure. The Oklahoma boys are a class act. I just wish we would have know about yall a year ago. I'll tell you that SVTLOL aka porkchop get's a lot of shit from us no matter what he does. He's a good kid and has come a long way. When he first started he didn't even know how to use a socket wrench. Now he is pulling his own motor. It's fun having him in the group, he keeps things interesting. I wish that I could join yall in Houston, but unfortunately I have to move to Washington State. Would love to drag that ass from a dig, none of this boat racing shit. :beer:

1fast99z

Established Member
mine wasn't there had a little nitrous hick up a few weeks ago at the track(blew the intake into a few pieces). I took the diesel truck for support.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Damn I hate being in college I miss out on all the good stuff. Def would be in for some TX-OK race-offs in the future! Myself and several other stang buddies will be at tx2k11 in full force, will certainly be down to meet up with you 1 percent fellows and see what OK is all about!

Buuut Texas A&M did just whoop OU :pepper:....sorry i had to

Gonna be out in full force huh James? What's the new plans for the red beast?

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
lol i got got beat by a twins races gas viper, big deal that car was badass.
both our cars would leave you sittin there.

u have nothing to say, unless you want to race

:pop: His vette runs good, but that viper is just nasty. The viper is the kinda car where after your done racing it, you did well if it's still in seeing distance from you.

Before everyone gets sensitive and overreacts this is just all in good fun.

this site has alot of sensitive people, but oh well. Its all in good fun :beer:

Dude this cracks me up. remember about a week or two ago we had some friendly shit talking goin? you said you were coming to okc and would whoop me. i said i knew you would because i havent done to much to mine yet and im deployed. i asked you if you ever hung out with the 1000+hp viper. you said no. it stikes me as hilarious that you met him a week or so later and get raped. told you he would give you a good run. i dont know him but my buddy does. i have heard about him. would like to meet him as the viper is one hell of a car. if i only had the money!!! good runs though. Sick Viper man!! :rockon:

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
We need to have a 50 state royal rumble lol... Start it up next year, see which state has the quickest cars. Or break it up , West Coast champ, East coast champ, etc lol... Would be interesting. My turbos going in next month, than around Jan or Feb my suspension is being redone, changing out my heads, putting turbo cams, etc. Ill be ready :rolling: Every state for themselves! :beer:

By the way , love your vette svtlol :rockon:

Last edited:

Wish4svts

Established Member
LOL @ car lengths and bus lengths and not running full runs! Take it to the track and let real times and numbers do the talking.

I know of a few 8 second street cars here in DFW but they track race.

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
If I had to put my money on any one city to represent in a battle royale, it would be Atlanta. 4 years ago, Tim Lynch was running around with a 7 second mustang. God only knows what's out there, now.

90GSXDan

Established Member
Theres alot of guys here in NY with Fords and Chevys in the 7's and drive them around. Pretty nice to see and all, But 7 second cars are pretty much USELESS on the street. Where there is no track prep, they blow the bologna skins right off the rim! But these are cars that are built for dead stop to the 1320. Not the NRRA. I was expecting to see more Dig races in this TX vs OK showdown... I guess these guy's use slicks to only hook from a 60mph?? :lol:

Dan :beer:

slpftw

Established Member
What happened tonight? To me it looked like Texas got sent home with about 15+ losses and maybe 3 wins? SVTLOL sure doesnt take losing very well! Didnt have much to say after it got handed to him. Your lucky that Honda didnt hook up cause it would have came around you like you were sittin still. Better come back next time with some more heavy hitters and about 20 more pounds of boost and some nitrous because the turbos on that viper weren't even breakin a sweat and it was about to put greyhounds on you if you wouldn't have let off!..Oh and no more excuses would be nice too. See you guys at TX2K11. We will have a rematch if your cars are up to standard. We got a lot more than what you saw tonight.

Don't forget all the people who didnt even have a car that night running thier mouths like they handed out losses to tx when they were just in the back sayin o nice run. Anyone see 408 driving?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread