SVT LOL

Established Member
The only excuse i had in my first post was because YOU let off, just like every other time. Typical sore loser trying to justify how bad it wasn't.

:rollseyes. FIXD. Get over yourself. Your just a punk kid who cant stand to lose.

:lol: whatever u say, to the losing part. nobody likes to lose. you show me a happy loser and ill show you a loser

do you have join the other forum to see the vids?

there is only that one so far, they still working on theres. im sure they will post it when done

03snakeminated

Established Member
I know SVTLOL has been an ass before but damn you guys aren't much better. So what you guys have some fast ass cars. get the eff over it. Fastest street cars ever?? No. Someone is always faster. You guys don't need to stoop down to name calling and shit.. It's just pathetic. I mean it's effing street racing for crying out loud. Oh just remember he who dies with the fastest car ever, still dies! So at the end of the day is it really worth the shit talking?? Nope probably not..

Now that I got that out 408COUPE you notch is badass and same goes for the camaro. :beer:
he got what he deserved, maybe if he was a good sportsman and not an a$$ and wouldn't had spew so much b.s trying to make his car look like if he was godly made, then people probably won't tear him a new one. hopefully he'll learn and humble up a little

SVT LOL

Established Member
he got what he deserved, maybe if he was a good sportsman and not an a$$ and wouldn't had spew so much b.s trying to make his car look like if he was godly made, then people probably won't tear him a new one. hopefully he'll learn and humble up a little

i love all these comments, just adding fuel to the fire. Most of yall dont know me, if ya did you would understand. Everything i say is for shits and giggles. Just trying to keep it exiciting. ya i know i go over board alittle but its all in good fun. Need anymore excuses :D

see yall at 2k11

jrod_okc

Established Member
i love all these comments, just adding fuel to the fire. Most of yall dont know me, if ya did you would understand. Everything i say is for shits and giggles. Just trying to keep it exiciting. ya i know i go over board alittle but its all in good fun. Need anymore excuses :D

see yall at 2k11

No biggie man.. See you in Houston... Just let your car do the talking :rockon:

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
great video man!! BTW SVTLOL you did pretty good against the viper.. It seemed like you kinda hung around until he was spooled up. :beer: btw that viper is effing sick as hell!

jrod_okc

Established Member
We looked for the run of you and the silver z06 on bottle.. We know you won that run, was a good run. But i am pretty sure one of yalls fan boys jumped in his car and we did not have a video in the car. First run of the integra was pointless, He spun and you let out early.. Just like the second one. You love to let out after one shift.

SVT LOL

Established Member
great video man!! BTW SVTLOL you did pretty good against the viper.. It seemed like you kinda hung around until he was spooled up. :beer: btw that viper is effing sick as hell!

i guess im the only one that can tell when i let off, watch it again ill fall back from my shift then stay right by his side then let off and fall way back. oh well he beat me, by and inch or a mile it dont matter

the race with me in the intregra, that was our 2nd turn. the first was from 40 and i put lengths quick on him. he wanted a 60 so i gave it to him, put a couple on him quick and let off. once im doing over 100+ and im a couple ahead i let out no need to keep going.

alright ready for yall to jump in

03snakeminated

Established Member

see yall at 2k11
kool kool, so you are down to earth now? and to think "all" it took was a nitrous t/a and a boosted viper :lol1: what would had happened if you didn't lose any of the races? you prob would still on "shits and giggles" mode? ;-) its all good brah, just try not to go "over board" too much and learn how to take the loss with a grain of salt

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
i guess im the only one that can tell when i let off, watch it again ill fall back from my shift then stay right by his side then let off and fall way back. oh well he beat me, by and inch or a mile it dont matter

the race with me in the intregra, that was our 2nd turn. the first was from 40 and i put lengths quick on him. he wanted a 60 so i gave it to him, put a couple on him quick and let off. once im doing over 100+ and im a couple ahead i let out no need to keep going.

alright ready for yall to jump in

No you're not the only one that's why i said you hung in there pretty decently. I can tell when you let off. :beer: you did really good though. I expecting it to be a lot worse.. it definatley wasn't bus lengths until you let off. I'd like to see a 2nd thru 4th gear roll so then you don't only shift once.. I'm not to sure what the rear gears are but with 4.10's I can kinda understand..

SVT LOL

Established Member
We looked for the run of you and the silver z06 on bottle.. We know you won that run, was a good run. But i am pretty sure one of yalls fan boys jumped in his car and we did not have a video in the car. First run of the integra was pointless, He spun and you let out early.. Just like the second one. You love to let out after one shift.

yes the one with the black z jumped in, he wanted to ride in it. i thought he had one of yalls video camara though. well when we start at 60 all i got is 1 shift lol not trying to make some 200 mph runs.

HERCULES

Established Member
Well against the Integra jumping out two cars from a 60 roll isn't anything to brag about. We race a 100mph spread with no letting out just for instances like that, doesn't matter if you are ahead or not. A 2400lb car that makes over 800hp would have made up two cars with ease had you kept going a little bit longer. But I'm sure a lot of rematches will happen in the future.

SVT LOL

Established Member

jrod_okc

Established Member
probally be a good run in the 1/4

yall know this quote to well

if your tires are spinnin, you aint winnin

Very true.. But you were the one all night saying how you could not go any lower mph due to wheel spin etc... Racing is racing spinning or not. 40-110 is not a race.. Thats a tease..

SVT LOL

Established Member
Very true.. But you were the one all night saying how you could not go any lower mph due to wheel spin etc... Racing is racing spinning or not. 40-110 is not a race.. Thats a tease..

i agree with ya, this weekened was kinda like a tease. gonna make for a hell of alot of rematches

Users who are viewing this thread