Thieves Suck!

JasonSnake

Established Member
Wheel locks are a waste of money and a scam. A slightly larger socket and hammer is all you need to get a wheel lock lug off.

in the middle of the night, slowing pounding on each lock lug? That would give a homeowner in TX enough time to make a cup of coffee before grabbing their shotgun

Poppacapp

Established Member
in the middle of the night, slowing pounding on each lock lug? That would give a homeowner in TX enough time to make a cup of coffee before grabbing their shotgun

Not if you put a layer of duct tape on the hammer and socket

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Not if you put a layer of duct tape on the hammer and socket

chris-hansen-2.jpg

Chug33

Established Member
didnt know you could kill someone for stealing something off your truck.

It's Texas, of course you can. Lol duct tape, hammer. Makes my oem locks feel real safe.

That really really sucks. Hmm bricks and thieves... At least they didn't stack blocks under the frame and yank the valve stems, they were probably careful setting it down as to not make noise. Ballsy in that neighborhood..

98KBCobraVert

Not a KB anymore!
Established Member
It's Texas, of course you can. Lol duct tape, hammer. Makes my oem locks feel real safe.

That really really sucks. Hmm bricks and thieves... At least they didn't stack blocks under the frame and yank the valve stems, they were probably careful setting it down as to not make noise. Ballsy in that neighborhood..

all you have to do is claim is "affluenza" and you get off free basically.

Chug33

Established Member
Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.

Or that

jbs$

Established Member
The problem with leaving thieves alive is simple, they keep on stealing. They only stop when they are temporarily in jail or, better, dead.

Chug33

Established Member
The problem with leaving thieves alive is simple, they keep on stealing. They only stop when they are temporarily in jail or, better, dead.

Exactly, once a thief always a thief. I can't imagine stealing anything.

Had a convenience store clerk demand me empty my pockets while checking out in front of a crowd of people,or she was calling the cops, said she saw me put something in my pocket, I agreed although embarrassed as hell, I turned every pocket inside out, demanded an apology and told that trailer trash id never be back, haven't since. Woohoo victory lol.

And wow go Johnny football what a game, really duke?!?

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Yeah, November Sierra.

The play calling lost that game. Who thought it was a good idea to keep slinging it around when you're leading with only a few minutes left?

Chug33

Established Member
That game = mind blown. I never expected that. Great game tho, I'm happy for mAnziel, cocky shit but backs it up.

Chug33

Established Member
Considering it is Houston...not surprised there. Freaking scumbags!

The whole town of Houston sucks, I feel bad for everyone in that town. My buddy works there and had someone try to steal his truck while he was sleeping in it at his companies shop lol, and he wants me to come work with him, f that. 27/hr but still not worth the traffic and crime.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
didnt know you could kill someone for stealing something off your truck.
you can in Texas. You catch them in the act you can use deadly force to stop them.

Got keyed about 4 years ago. Told my body guy I wish I could have caught the buggers, he was very correct. It is a very good thing you did not. You go to jail, the get your money.
not true in texas .. see above

Wheel locks are a waste of money and a scam. A slightly larger socket and hammer is all you need to get a wheel lock lug off.
when you are trying to not wake the household up … a bigger socket and hammer is not going to work.

OP: I would install a motion sensing light out front that pops on when people walk in your driveway

Chug33

Established Member
Even cheaper, and addition to motion sensor lights , a game camera. Someone keeps stealing something I've been leaving at my Grandfathers grave, and surrounding graves, I bought and hid a game camera with the cemeteries permission. I shall find out.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Bastards steal anything. Not as bad as that but I had the Harley center caps stolen and my mom dodge tail gate taken at night. Rat bastards

Users who are viewing this thread