Thieves Suck!

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
My Dad woke up to this today. They were the OEM 20's that comes on the lariat. Insurance company will take care of it on Thursday.

FC8DF9BE-1AC9-4D58-A276-9AF492CEC9E7.jpg

63143245-D407-4337-8050-021AA2745832.jpg

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
EVERY single person that I know that has moved to Houston has had their wheels jacked.

**** that

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm all for removing fingers and toes when caught. First offense one finger, second offense the whole hand, left or right the choice is yours.

20redfire03

Established Member
I'm all for removing fingers and toes when caught. First offense one finger, second offense the whole hand, left or right the choice is yours.

This would be a good punishment except I'd take the hand that they pick since you know they would vote to keep their dominate hand.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
EVERY single person that I know that has moved to Houston has had their wheels jacked.

**** that

Before even looking at the location, I saw the pic and said, "watch it be Houston"...sure shit:nonono:

Last edited:

Sick03Vert

Banned

**** that

It's even a common problem for us here at the dealership. We have the 20" Texas Edition Sierra rims that keep disappearing, sometimes in the middle of the freaking day.

That's why I park my Cobra right outside my office window, literally. I'm never more than 10 feet from it. Damn freeloaders. Sorry to hear about it OP.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Yeah it would have been nice to catch them, my father is always carrying.

Where we live there is not much crime so surprised to see this.

Jroc

Established Member
As much as that sucks it could be worse.

I hope they do catch the lowlifes though, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

And yes thieves do suck. Trust me I know from experience having my apartment kicked it.

Users who are viewing this thread