Thinking about a ZL1, but why are they soo.. slow?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ZL1 is pretty much it.

Unless of course, OP comes back with yet another requirement and says the car also has to look good, then that throws the Camaro out.

I think the requirement of it being factory sc'd and back seat is pretty asinine for a car thats going to be road coursed. Like what, need that back seat for the two times a year it might get sat in just to hear the person sitting there complain about legroom? Or some kid that you should be driving around in a bigger car anyways?

madscotsman

Established Member
Back seat on the gen6 Camaro is absolutely useless unless the driver or passenger is 4' tall. Makes the Mustang rear seats seem like an Escalade

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Back seat on the gen6 Camaro is absolutely useless unless the driver or passenger is 4' tall. Makes the Mustang rear seats seem like an Escalade

The back seat is an "emergency" back seat for adults. It is fine for my two daughters under the age of 10 (still using booster seats). The 11 year old gets the passenger seat and the other 2 girls get the back for Cars and Coffee type events twice a month. I'm not saying it is ideal, but it isn't useless either.

EDIT: BTW, my wife wouldn't let me buy a Corvette because it was a 2-seater.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread