Thinking about selling/trading my 09 ZR1...

Never_Enough

Established Member
Yea go gen 2 gts, gen 4 acr or gen 5. Based off your comments I think its really what you want. As much as I love to whine about ride quality i never would have gotten rid of mine if it didnt go to family.

Buddy of mine just bought 10x gen 2 gts and is looking for 20 more to hoard, ive heard of others getting in on that bandwagon so they may dry up if that becomes fasionable
Poor cars

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Man I just checked out used c7z prices, holy hell i didnt know they were in the low 60s, some in the upper 50s. Just another car to consider OP. LOL

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Man I just checked out used c7z prices, holy hell i didnt know they were in the low 60s, some in the upper 50s. Just another car to consider OP. LOL

I’d almost rather have the zr1 with larger blower.

But damn... that’s a great price for a c7z.

Sent from my iPhone only after strict scrutiny and approval by John J. Garvey

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Since they are nearly the same price I’d rather have the newer car. C6 is over 10 years old and the zr1 is almost that age.
Would love taking the targa top off too.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Hell - 3.0 gears in that thing would really give it some legs.

What Tremec 5-speed can handle that much torque? I’m sure the car being very light helps...but 700+ tq is a bunch.

_Snake_

Established Member
That would be a fun ride.

You win. Effing monster right there. Wow.

There’s a lot of things I’d change about it, but 700+ rwhp in a car that light? Dayum.

There’s one I like far more on cobracountry.com at the same price, but I couldn’t figure out how to link just the one car and not the entire site.

Users who are viewing this thread