thinking of selling the snake

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
This is probably gonna get flamed like a mofo, but I honestly would rather buy the top trim line of the new Camaro when it hits dealers than the new Shelby- I just don't like what it represents (basically the death of SVT). I've always been a fan of the 69 and that car is really similiar in looks to it. Only problem is the aluminum block, kind of limits you when it comes to forced induction.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Just buy a cheap fox and build up a track car. Clearly, you like the modding part, not so much the driving after all the work is done. The loss will be too high on the Cobra, so just buy a cheap new project, and see how much power you can get out of it.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Well you already have tons of power. Buying a GT500 would probably be just a quick fix. It seems like you are getting bored of the "muscle car" thing more than anything. Maybe you should try something different.

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
Just buy a cheap fox and build up a track car. Clearly, you like the modding part, not so much the driving after all the work is done. The loss will be too high on the Cobra, so just buy a cheap new project, and see how much power you can get out of it.

i got a fox body too
101_1316.jpg

101_1321.jpg

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
I kinda like the new gt 500's and iv driven 2 of them but i could see my self getting bored with one of those way before i got bored with my 03 .. just me though , its ur call . 1st things first if i bought one i wouldt put it on a big fat diet haha ,
I one time did want to sell my car and was bored with it ... cause i blew the motor and couldnt do much with it but drive around with it puffing smoke haha .. the only other terms of bordom i get is being about 140 rwhp and 110 rwtq deficite now but i have an appetite for more power and im hungry again haha.. when i get bored i will have to make if faster and faster.. i just got a brend new paint job so that has helped me get over the lack of power i once had on tap , it just makes me feel like im driving a new car hah . cool car though man

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Like said aboce i think i would keep the car and start modding the fox up and it around.... just put the cobra away for a lil bit .. maybe up the boost or something in the meantime .. get crayz with the fox then go back to the cobra and start smilling

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Meh... I drove on the side of a GT500 today. It may be just me personally, but I felt nothing for it. I wasn't excited about it... it doesn't do anything for me.

And... at the same time he was looking pretty excited about the Terminator... he never punched it, there is just something about taking a death in your new ride, taking your first death...
I'm not being cocky here, I know the GT500 is also a capable ride, but I think he knew I would have shut him down (he sounded stock). I couldn't think of a better car for him to go down to personally... but maybe for him, its worse... maybe it is the last car he wants to go down to.

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
you may know this,., but it looks like the wheels on your fox are on backward :eek:
hide.gif

ya i know its a break cooling mod lol i like them that way
and the fox is modded
comp cam's cam
edelbrock heads
cobra ported intake
edelbrock 70mm throtle body
24lb injectors
70mm mass air meeter
fms headers
flowtech x pipe
flow master cat back
stedda short throw shifter
fms 410 gears
m/t drags

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
They Both look nice man But I say keep the Cobra but thats just me. Maybe buying a house will keep you happy for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread