thinking of selling the snake

NateV8

Established Member
I would never get rid of my Cobra for a GT500. I would either keep it or trade it for a used C6 Z06 if you can afford it.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
I just bought one of these and seriously reconsidering selling my 2004 Term.

Hood looks sprung because I run a battery tender on this when it's parked.

Luckily I have a 04 Volvo I can unload instead of the Cobra.

bajidaabe.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I had a Terminator modded like yours and got tired of it, quite honestly a GT500 likely wouldn't help me much. I'd much more likely buy a 2008 Z-06 to experience all of the benefits of big power in a much lighter car. Speaking of weight, remember that the GT500 is a porker and you're going to feel that extra weight (over the Terminator) IMO. And there is about a 1,000 lb. difference in weight between the C-06 and the GT500. Best of luck with your decision.

3V2000GT

Established Member
I would never get rid of my Cobra for a GT500. I would either keep it or trade it for a used C6 Z06 if you can afford it.

F the c6 zo6

thats alllllllllllllllllllllllllll i ever heaR!

anyone feel the same way.

Dont get rid of the cobra, you have too much into it. if it was stock i would say go for it.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
ZR1, if you got 100 large layin' around oh wait! make that 150 [ forgot the dealer " adjustment.]
Not to hijack but the Nissan GTR is badass too 0-60 in 3.3 1/4 mile in 11.3, awd.
$70,000 +

RCMPSVT

Established Member
ZR1, if you got 100 large layin' around oh wait! make that 150 [ forgot the dealer " adjustment.]
Not to hijack but the Nissan GTR is badass too 0-60 in 3.3 1/4 mile in 11.3, awd.
$70,000 +

First year GTR you likely wont touch it for under 125,000 dealers are going to screw u over on them hardcore and U are right about the ZR1 but I honestly dont think u will find one in the first year Ive heard rumours its going to be 1 allocation per dealer unless u have big pull with GM

ViciousJay

Established Member
man i feel the same way... but to be honest im sick of driving a manual... id really like to find a black lightning again... i miss it and i want comfort with a nice feel of power...

mebetter

Established Member
man i feel the same way... but to be honest im sick of driving a manual... id really like to find a black lightning again... i miss it and i want comfort with a nice feel of power...

Not to highjack the thread but I have a friend that has a red lightning that will trade you for the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread