thinking of selling the snake

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
thinking of selling the snake and getting a shelby what would you guys do if you got bored of youre terminator

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
100_2082.jpg

100_2084.jpg

101_1630.jpg

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
if you got the cash to mod out the new ride..then why not?but i would keep this cobra

03yellow

Established Member
if you can afford it....sell it get a gt500 silver vert and pick up some black stripes!

Last edited:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I dont understand how do you get tiered of all that power, sell it for what to buy something esle and dump more money into it and get tiered of that.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I thought you going to say you were going to by a corvette like everybody else on this forum. Hell if it's another cobra then do it.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
that is tough; however, i've learned from the past years of my cars (i'm 29 now), i dump all kinds of money into a car, eventually get bored, then sell it and lose a shit load of money on it. i love my cobra, and plan on keeping it until i can pay it off and enjoy it more. i'd like to see how it feels to have a car paid off, instead of all these damn car payments.lol

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
IMO the new one isn't even a true Cobra, not like ours is at least. I say stick with the one you have and just do some more things to it, or if you're itching for something new just buy a honda hatch, throw a turbo on it, drive the hell out of it till it blows up.

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
IMO the new one isn't even a true Cobra, not like ours is at least. I say stick with the one you have and just do some more things to it, or if you're itching for something new just buy a honda hatch, throw a turbo on it, drive the hell out of it till it blows up.

lol, looking for a house wright now maybe that will get my mind of it for a while but i like those shelby's god damn

SlowSVT

Established Member
If selling a highly modded Cobra to buy another similar car and start the process all over again is what you enjoy have at it. In the end you'll end up right where you started.....selling the KB GT500 for a .........

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
If your about speed at all DO NOT even consider looking at a a shelby gt500...SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW

hotcobra03

Established Member
i would wait and see whats new for the future..the new cobra is nice,, but its not all that much better, if it even is..all the other makers are beefing things up..jmo

Users who are viewing this thread