This has to be the biggest POS modded car ever

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
its ironic because one of the reasons the owner built it that way was to get attention good or bad like we are giving him now. i mean the op took the time to post his video so in a way, he got exactly what he wanted.

imo, theres not much i like about this car. i love aggressive fitment but a lot of times, it tends to be overdone especially when you visit the "stance" sites. in the end, all i can say is agree to disagree. do what you like even if it means the majority hate it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I really hate the stance scene. Its beyond retarded.

Yup. Things people do to try and be different. In 10-15 years people will look back and Wtf were they thinking.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Yup. Things people do to try and be different. In 10-15 years people will look back and Wtf were they thinking.

It really does make neon and 3ft long decals seem perfectly acceptable lol. At least none of that old school tuner stuff destroyed the performance of the car.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Yeah nothing new here just another pos. I agree however one dudes pos is another's head turner. But to be fair just because it draws attention does not mean it's awesome, or cool, or even practical. Point of reference if you were driving along and saw a Shaws paper bag full of shit on fire on the side of the road you'd look at that too so....

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
"My friend Tyler did all the work himself"...what exactly 'work' did he do? Gutted the interior of a Miata?

Impressive...I mean forget rebuilding an engine or custom header work...Tyler's amazing gut job belongs at SEMA right?

Users who are viewing this thread