This thing was on the floor at my work. (Spider Content)

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Recluse?
Workspider.jpg

I accidentally smashed him with a skid. I wanted to keep it alive because we had some dry ice I wanted to put him in. I put his body in anyway and turned it to a popsicle.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I love these spider threads. A false black widow bit my foot while i was tossing and turning a few months ago. I captured him, and let him just starve/suffocate for a week or so, just to show that I don't stand for hostile spiders. I hope his friends got the message. I still have fang marks on my foot. They fade a bit every week, but I hope I don't turn into spider man or some shit.

LongDucDong

Established Member
Wolf or grass spider, hard to tell from the pic. Whatever it is, its completely harmless and beneficial to have around.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
After getting bit by a black widow (and missing a week of work) a few years ago they all get stepped on now........

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love these spider threads. A false black widow bit my foot while i was tossing and turning a few months ago. I captured him, and let him just starve/suffocate for a week or so, just to show that I don't stand for hostile spiders. I hope his friends got the message. I still have fang marks on my foot. They fade a bit every week, but I hope I don't turn into spider man or some shit.

Wow, I would have freaked if I got bit, what with all of the gross pictures we've seen from (certain) spider bites. Hopefully his friends got the message and will stay away. If not, you might get swarmed one night while you're sleeping. :eek: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread