Those who have driven a '13....

2003 Silver

Banned
How's the clutch pedal pressure? Real heavy? I swapped out of my 08 due to left knee, feels better now....but my wife has me second guessing.:bored:

Warloc

Established Member
How's the clutch pedal pressure? Real heavy? I swapped out of my 08 due to left knee, feels better now....but my wife has me second guessing.:bored:

Its actually not bad at all. Much lighter than my old Supra/Viper.

Warloc

Zeroescence

Established Member
Clutch pedal is hard to me cause I came from an Evo x which is super soft. But I have put about 300 miles on it and it's starting to either loosen up or I'm getting use to it.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I am heavy footed and I never had a problem with even truck clutches, but feels on the medium to lighter side. Smooth like butter, I am still amazed how much power this car has and how silky smooth it is. It can bite also, I am sure, you can feel it ready to snap.

mtnclymer

Established Member
Smooth like butter, I am still amazed how much power this car has and how silky smooth it is. It can bite also, I am sure, you can feel it ready to snap.

Honestly, this car is amazing. It is quiet, tight, very comfortable, easy to drive. But, when you want to go fast it is there! Push the pedal on the right and holy F%#K it comes alive!:banana:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I killed mine again today.

My best description is light pressure, with a crisp engagement point.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I killed mine again today.

My best description is light pressure, with a crisp engagement point.

Did too, once, today, out of a gas station, sigh! Very crisp engagement point, I'll get a hang of it soon enough. 200 miles and 12 mpg average, what am I doing wrong? Oh, if I could just take my right foot out of the damn gas pedal. But is so much fun, I still can get the stupid grin off my face :)

rdsnk46

Established Member
I'm laughing~ Awesome to hear you guys running them hard! That's what makes it all worth it for me.

blair223

Established Member
Ya, I'm getting between 9 and 12 mpg but loving every minute! Have had to fill up almost every day! Running gag with the wife, she likes to tease me about it. I love the way it drives. Clutch feels great now, was a bit stiff in the beginning

Zeroescence

Established Member
Ya, I'm getting between 9 and 12 mpg but loving every minute! Have had to fill up almost every day! Running gag with the wife, she likes to tease me about it. I love the way it drives. Clutch feels great now, was a bit stiff in the beginning

+1 clutch has loosened up and smoothed out since I first drove it. But than again I have been banging gears since I picked it up.

rwboring

Established Member
i think this is a double sided question... i have a spec stage 2 in my 65 and this thing is cake to that... i dont know what the earlier shelby are like but it is a clutch on a 650+hp car, with that being said i think it is as easy as it possibly could be!

Users who are viewing this thread