Thought it would never happen to me!

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
But it did,dealer called this afternoon to tell me my long awaited GT 500 was here,it was dirty and still had the plastic on it ,but it sure was good looking to me,pick it up tomorrow at noon,can't wait,do you have to be a paid member to post pics? Or is it a time thing?

image_zps4581d366.jpg

URL=http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Siscakidd/media/image_zps911f5fea.jpg.html]
image_zps911f5fea.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Anindya

Established Member
I know how you feel! Congrats. No payment needed to post photos. Just upload your image to photobucket (or similar) and post a link.

!!

i know how you feel man i was the same way when i got my 98 cobra even tho it was used i still couldnt wait to get it rolling

ponygirl06

Established Member
Congrats. Photobucket works great to post pics. I know you'll enjoy the car. It will be stunning. I've had mine more than two weeks and I still get a thrill every time I get in it, actually any time I just see it in my garage.

muauto

Established Member
Congratz, I am working on getting myself one as we speek. I am not that far away mind if i come out sometime and take a look.. Mike

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Congrats! Love the base wheels so much better than my PP wheels.

Yea right,I was planning on doing custom wheels,but in person theses wheesl are awesome , I will probably run them for awhile,as long as traction is not to big a problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread