time for brakes

chitowncobra

Established Member
I have been buying direct from them, they have given me a small discount though SCMC. Street use I use the Bobcat compound revised and renamed as #1521. I always call, and I tell them I post on this forum and SCMC and could I get a discount. I also tell them I love the pads and speak highly of them on a couple forums which is easily verifiable.

A link to the compounds available:
Carbotech Performance Brakes

BTW The dust is noncorrosive so if it rains and you have dust on your chromies you don't have to freak out like you do with some brands.

good info thanks!!!!:coolman::coolman::coolman:

mrxr250rider

Established Member
I offer Front and Rear blank Zinc plated rotors (100% brembo spec) along with Hawk HPS pads (F&R as well) for under $320 and they sell pretty good

:shrug:

sounds like a good deal,im gonna have to keep that in mind when i need new rotors and pads:thumbsup:

mikeisgod

Established Member

I went through many of the reviews, and it appears that a lot of people with nice cars (i.e. mustangs, corvettes, GTOs etc...) are very pleased.. made sure to find people commenting after using, not just after they arrived and people are pleased with the quality of the products... for that price I think I'll order this package for my cobra. Thanks =)

Users who are viewing this thread