Tinted Winshield Owners:

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I have 5% all around. Have yet to get pulled over, but would never recommend them to someone worried to get a ticket.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I have 15% all around and 30% on the windsheild of my daily. It looks badass and doesn't hinder visibility. The Cobra has 5% all around and I'm going to do the windshield soon. I'll try to get some pics of the daily this weekend.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I have 15 on sides and rear and 35 on the windshield. With vinyl on the front and rear so the tint doesnt peel off the dots on the glass. I have yet to get a brake tag (inspection sticker).

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Here's mine. 32% windshield with a 5% strip up top over the 32. The sides and rear are all double tinted 32 over 5. It registers 1% on a meter. No regrets(except for the $140 ticket) and I can see fine with it. It cuts out virtually all glare.
207taoi.jpg

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I have actually thought about doing this also this should be easier than doing the back window that I have been waiting on doing.Looks real good tho. I'm thinking I'll do 50% on mine just to see how it looks.

f2hatch

Established Member
No more illegal than running a off-road pipe on our cars and many of us do it anyways. Besides it only illegal if you get caught.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread