Tinted Winshield Owners:

PIXER

Banned
Do you have any pics?
What percent did you get?
Do you drive your car daily? and most importantly. nightly?

Regret it?
Hard to see?

I have always had dark sides and rear. (5%) but always thought it was super retarded to tint the whole windshield........... Been thinking of doing it lately though.

Your thoughts?
Thanks

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
my buddy has his tinted (eliteweiner) on his 06 GT and i drove it one night when it was dark and raining with no issues.....i want mine done

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
It kills the glare which is awesome. I'm probably just going to do 35-50%.

351inside

Established Member
I wanted to tint mine also, but is it illegal here in texas? anybody know for sure? or not, ill wont go more than 50 maybe 65 i was thinking...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I have mine done, I have 5% all around and then 35% on the windshield with a 5% strip at the top of it. I love it, but only suggest that combo if you have HIDs. I had the same combo on my old car with halogen headlights and it was kind of hard at night with rain.

IMG_1986.jpg
[/IMG]
Crappy pic right after it was done. Since I have gotten a vinyl put in the middle where the horse is to make it look more clean.

IMG_2060copy.jpg

Cant really see it, but you see how all of the tint comes together.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Ive got 38% on the cobra. Nobody can tell its even there from the inside. Really cleans up the look of the front end from the outside. I did it on my F150 too and Ill do it on any car I own in the future.

Heres sort of a bad pic of it but its all I got

kcwinter20083037qh9.jpg

Evan5469

Established Member
5% all around with 50% on the windshield. It's pretty much my daily driver and I love having the tint on there. Really cuts down on glare and I don't have any problems at night or in the rain.

saleenkid01

Established Member
My car, nothing too crazy, 50% all the way around:

carmag029.jpg

carmag023.jpg

carmag031.jpg

carmag027.jpg

the gf's car, 35% on the sides and rear, 50% on the windshield:

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I personally think that her having the white car and me with the black, the contrast makes a big difference in the look. I think hers looks ALOT darker than my tint. As for visibility issues at night, Ive never had none. And for issues with the police, I was pulled over and they never said a word about my tint. Maybe I was just lucky, but at the same time, I dont think my tint is all that dark. If I did it again, I would've done the same as my gf.

mdamman003

Established Member
i got an 05 f150 extended cab...5% all the way around and then 35% on the windshield...i love it...i have no problems seeing except if im backing up at night and then i just roll my windows down until i can see my mirrors haha

its funny sitting at a light and watching everyone try to look and see

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I have one question, how do you guys get your windshield tinted? Do you do it yourself or do you just have a someone do it for you?

2001SVTsnake

Established Member
35% on windshield

5% all around.........may go back for another layer of 5. car is not a dd, but have no hids and is fine at night.

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread