Title Edited. rwtd fans..READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

S/CCobra03

Established Member
I tried posting a question about James on modularefords.com last week and he replied and said he was sending out tunes. As you can see, not a single person has gotten their tune. Someone try posting over there. He visits those forums often (daily). I would but I know that if I post again questioning James' abilities, I will be fed to the wolves.

injectedracing

Established Member
Customer service is the greatest service anyone can have. I hate seeing people waiting for tunes and most of them their cars cant even drive. Summer is here and people want to drive their cars.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I believe it's easy to see why he's not a vendor here, and never will be.

I suggest that everyone that is having problems send a complaint to paypal (they will listen if they get enough complaints), contact the BBB, and file a complaint in small claims court. A few law suits will usually get someones attention. This process has worked for me in the past.

Cooter

Established Member
sid, how to do we about this i havent had to do this before?
cooter

Cooter

Established Member
Ok heres the deal if you paid with paypal as i did then when you log into paypal click on the resolution center and file your complaint with details as to how youve tried to resolve the problem and any notes that you want to be considered, be aware that the seller will be able to read your message (like i care) if we want results and/or our money back we have to do something besides sit here and b**ch about it, ill see what i can find out about the bbb tommorow.
cooter

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Take all the info you have on James and go to your local court house, the magistrate clerk should be able to point you in the right direction from there. You could also ask esqeddy, he's a lawyer.

And for the bbb:

http://complaint.bbb.org/

S/CCobra03

Established Member
So what do we do if we bought the Predator off of him and then two week slater he stops giving lifetime tunes? I know it said on his site that the free tunes may stop so I really have no leg to stand on. However, I'm just pissed that he is not responding or even looking at my tune request.

Last edited:

strtrcr50

want another stang
Established Member
anyone have a good contact number?

My brother ordered a Predator from RWTD last monday. They supposedly have next day shipping and he still has no predator. Does anyone have a phone number that works for them? The phone number I have rings and rings. I'd like to cancel the order if the support is this bad on an initial purchase. I know $399 isn't THAT much money, but its a huge amount for him. He bought it because of the tuning that is included. The fact that it didn't come in time for Fun Fords at englishtown didn't help.(We left because of the rain anyway :( )

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Do want I posted above as soon as you can. I'm sorry you two were treated like that, there is no excuse for it.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
I've been waiting two months now. What a ****ing deushe bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread