TMI seat replacement covers?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've been in TMI's booth multiple times at shows and sat in their seats. They are really nice. The vinyl looks like real leather and the quality is excellent. I've never compared them side by side but they look really close to originals. I'm redoing my front seats with them this winter.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I've heard nothing but good things about TMI seats.

My only beef with them is that they will not sell me any Mystichrome leather for my GT500!! They must be tired of me asking too, because they don't reply to inquires any more.

SELL ME MATERIAL! :beer:

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
499 with a Snake and unisuede. Thought someone here did these but not vinyl and uni.

Also our stocks have velour side panels, these look like vinyl side panels.

Better for durability....but not oem look.

Found this:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1009656

His side panels look like factory:confused:
Maybe vinyl is all vinyl idk.

Last edited:

Comp281

Established Member
I agree with the info above. I've been to their booth at shows and the quality is excellent. If you are curious about the look of the different materials contact them and they will send you samples to help you decide. They mailed me an envelope with a bunch of the different options. I personally would get the closest to factory original. I know it gets pricey though.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I have a set of the replacement Mystichrome seat leathers from them. HIGH quality. Inside and out. They are stored for the future in case they are needed. I post pics of them when I got received in a thread on here. TMI's work is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread